WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

F Black Lives Matter.

Y’all keep falling for the BS.

Time is now. We must be willing to die for this ****. Only thing is we don’t have our own Military or structure in place to actually fight back.

If we go to Dallas they’ll have 500 Officers/ Military personnel ready to blow our brains out.

We are so weak and powerless in this Country it’s sad. No Country out there will ever help us the way US claims to help others, whose governments are mistreating the people.

We just take the L and go outside March and scream Black Lives Matter....

Lemme finish my sleep.....

F Black Lives Matter.

Y’all keep falling for the BS.

Time is now. We must be willing to die for this ****. Only thing is we don’t have our own Military or structure in place to actually fight back.

If we go to Dallas they’ll have 500 Officers/ Military personnel ready to blow our brains out.

We are so weak and powerless in this Country it’s sad. No Country out there will ever help us the way US claims to help others, whose governments are mistreating the people.

We just take the L and go outside March and scream Black Lives Matter....

Lemme finish my sleep.....

you got every right to be angry and frustrated

but i wouldnt say f black lives matter

at least its something

you got every right to be angry and frustrated

but i wouldnt say f black lives matter

at least its something

F Black lives matter.

Look at who funds it and donates to the group.

Also BLM was a Homosexual movement. Their site use to be all about that.

RIP Darren Seals. They killed that brother in Ferguson for speaking the truth of what BLM was really about.

The face of BLM is a homosexual. DeRay M.

White People Now the Biggest Ethnic Group Arrested for Terror Offences in the UK
5b9a7e8adda4c82b608b4594.jpg

A member of the banned neo-nazi group National Action. © Joel Goodman / Global Look Press

https://www.rt.com/uk/438391-white-terrorists-suspects-biggest/

White people arrested for suspected terrorist offences in the UK now outstrips those of Asian ethnicity for the first time in over a decade, according to new figures published by the Home Office.

Statistics released by the Home Office show that white suspects accounted for 38 percent of terrorist related arrests. Those of an Asian appearance accounted for 37 percent of offences, followed by black suspects way down on 9 percent.

The report states: “This was the first time, since the year ending June 2005, that the proportion of white people arrested has exceeded the proportion of Asian people arrested,” the report said.

“It was the second highest number of arrests of white people in a year since the data collection began in 2001.”

The number of far-right extremists currently imprisoned in UK jails has risen sharply over the past year, from 10 to 28. Conversely, the number of Islamist extremists in prison has dipped, for the first time over the same period.

The Home Office said: “The number of Islamist extremist prisoners saw a slight decrease for the first time to 178 in custody.

“The proportion of prisoners holding far-right ideologies has increased steadily over the past three years, with the number up from 10 to 28 in the latest year.”

In 2016, the far-right group National Action, were proscribed as a terrorist organisation in the UK, the first of its kind – a wave of police raids on neo-Nazis quickly followed this landmark moment.

In June, Jack Renshaw, who was accused of being member of National Action admitted to plotting to murder British Labour MP Rosie Cooper with a machete, for “white jihad” and making threats to kill a police officer.

Last week, three men suspected of being members of the banned far-right group were charged by West Midlands Police with terror offences, the Independent report.

Overall, the figures illustrate a fall of 22 percent in terrorist arrests, down to 351, in the year to June 2018. “The fall is partly due to a relatively large number of arrests being made following terrorist attacks in London and Manchester last year,” according to the report.

Video of VTA Driver Fired for Racist Comment Released
Victim says he is still weighing legal options.

http://www.mvtimes.com/2018/09/11/video-vta-driver-fired-racist-comment-released/

The onboard video from a Vineyard Transit Authority (VTA) bus shows the driver telling Kevin Brooks, a barber who commutes to the Island from New Bedford, he didn’t pick him up because the bus was full. He then follows that up adding that it was because Brooks is black.

The July 11 incident took place in Oak Bluffs after the VTA driver, whose name has been withheld by the VTA, did not stop to pick up Brooks near Oakdale Drive in Edgartown.

The Times received edited videos with different angles from the bus and a written timeline of the incident from the VTA through a public records request. The VTA blurred the videos to protect the identities of other bus passengers, as well as the bus driver, who has since been fired.

The timeline states that the driver of the Route 13 bus refused a passenger on Church Street in Edgartown when his bus had 46 passengers aboard. The bus then stopped at Rockland Trust on 257 Upper Main St., letting off two passengers and picking up three, totallng 47 passengers aboard the bus. The driver left one passenger behind at Rockland Trust, saying the bus was full.

The timeline then states the driver did not stop for a man, later identified by the VTA as Brooks, near Oakdale Drive at The Triangle in Edgartown.

In the video, Brooks can be seen running across the road to attempt to flag the bus down. Before Brooks crosses the road, the driver can be heard saying, “I don’t have any room, sorry,” in the video.

According to the timeline, the driver then let off a total of 8 passengers near Little Bridge and Waban/Alley Park before stopping at the Steamship Authority (SSA) bus stop in Oak Bluffs, where the incident with Brooks occurred.

At the SSA bus stop, Brooks can be seen and heard asking the driver, “Is there a reason you didn’t stop for me at the Triangle?”

“I don’t know,” the driver responds.

“There’s no reason?” Brooks asks.

“No, I was full. Looks are deceiving,” the driver replies, before saying, “Well, it’s because you’re black.”

Brooks and the driver then argue before the driver asks several people on the bus if they had been on since Edgartown. He can be heard asking them if the bus is full, to which some passengers replied yes.

“If the bus doesn’t stop for you it’s because the bus is full,” the driver adds after making the comment to Brooks.

Brooks and the driver exchange a few more words that are mostly inaudible before Brooks heads to the ferry to head home.

“The driver was terminated immediately following the incident, and the VTA has apologized to Mr. Brooks for the incident. The driver was completely rude and inappropriate in his dealing with Mr. Brooks, in explaining that the bus was full and that is why the bus did not stop to pick him up,” Suzanne Cioffi, the VTA’s record access officer, told The Times in an email.

In a phone conversation with The Times Monday, Brooks said it’s been business as usual for him since the incident, as he is still commuting to the Island and working at Mac’s Barber Shop in Edgartown. Brooks also does house calls for haircuts, is a filmmaker, and breeds awardwinning American Bully dogs, which he enters in dog shows around the state.

Brooks said he has contacted an attorney to look into the incident, but said he is still weighing the option of pursuing any legal action.

VTA administrator Angela Grant responded to an email saying the VTA would have no further comment on the incident.

Sidenote:

-Naomi was adorable as hell as a toddler.

-The picture of her as a kidlooks like it was taken in the 1970s, not the early 2000s. :lol:

Her parents are also dressed like it’s the 70’s. They look younger now.

You gotta understand she’s a global known athlete.

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but whose to say that pic wasn’t really taken in 1970? That’s not a pic from early 2000’s.

Could’ve been anything to preserve her and put her out there now while Serena is on the Decline.

'Hang in There': Woman Says Boss Placed Lynching Image on Her Desk

17608711_G.jpg

http://m.wtvm.com/wtvm/db_383178/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Po5nfOJ6

LAS VEGAS (KTNV/CNN) -

A Las Vegas woman is demanding an apology from her former employer after she says her boss put a racially insensitive picture on her desk.

Former Olympic gold medal winner and now retired professional basketball player Latara Darrett says she worked for a while at a Hilton Grand Vacations call center.

That was until recently.

"I have all these emotions, I am just a mess," Darrett said.

Darrett said while working the phones in June, her boss placed an image of a man hanging by a rope telling her to "hang in there."

"We all know what it represents, we are all grown," Darrett said. "And this picture is devastating for me not only just for what it represents for my people. I have a friend who killed herself this way by hanging herself."

Darrett said at least one other African-American co-worker received the image.

Others got a cat picture.

Darrett said it was an apparent attempt to boost morale and sales on her team.

Horrified by the image she got, she went to human resources and she was given two options, speak to her boss about the image orchange teams at work.

"I feel like they really don't care about the situation," she said. "They don't understand how this hurts or how powerful this is."

Shortly after, she contacted her attorney, who tried to get her an apology.

She also wanted Hilton to change its policies and require managersand supervisors to attend cultural sensitivity training.

"This is something that should never happen," said Brenda DeRouen, Darrett’s attorney. "They should never happen to anyemployee anywhere in America."

DeRouen said things went from bad to worse.

According to a health assessment, Darrett developed PTSD from the situation and missed work.

Darrett was fired on July 18, the company citing attendance policy violations.

Hilton confirms Darrett was terminated and says it is investigating.

She is considering taking legal action.

Her trainer should be very proud. Every trainer wants their fighters to seize the moment in the championship rounds and throw caution to the wind. Her ability to avoid the taser to unleash her shots was picture perfect and speaks to the quality of her skills. AMAZING.

Back
Top Bottom