WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

just goin by vince signing off on turning kelly heel soon. ec would be a start
How does a possible heel turn by Kelly get you to twist that into McIntyre winning the strap and defending at WM?...
laugh.gif
%!+@ makes no sense fam...use your head.

A future Miz/Bryan main event feud would be dope.

Thought for a second there they were gonna use King's mother in the storyline...
30t6p3b.gif

seeing as how kelly kelly is in 2 storylines. 1 with drew the other with edge

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

just goin by vince signing off on turning kelly heel soon. ec would be a start
How does a possible heel turn by Kelly get you to twist that into McIntyre winning the strap and defending at WM?...
laugh.gif
%!+@ makes no sense fam...use your head.

A future Miz/Bryan main event feud would be dope.

Thought for a second there they were gonna use King's mother in the storyline...
30t6p3b.gif

seeing as how kelly kelly is in 2 storylines. 1 with drew the other with edge

Miz cuts a pretty good, intense post match promo only for Cole to ruin it (IMO) on it with his verbiage. Sometimes less is so much more.

Miz cuts a pretty good, intense post match promo only for Cole to ruin it (IMO) on it with his verbiage. Sometimes less is so much more.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I wasn't paying that much attention, when did Tarver make his appearance?

That neckbreaker through the ring ropes Miz did on Daniel Bryan looked nasty.

Backstage as Miz was coming to the ring

Originally Posted by toine2983

I wasn't paying that much attention, when did Tarver make his appearance?

That neckbreaker through the ring ropes Miz did on Daniel Bryan looked nasty.

Backstage as Miz was coming to the ring

Maybe it's just me but I don't feel a buzz like this guest host is The Rock...hopefully I'm wrong but I think anyone else would be def be a letdown.

Maybe it's just me but I don't feel a buzz like this guest host is The Rock...hopefully I'm wrong but I think anyone else would be def be a letdown.

You guys remember when orton was giving updates of his recovery from injury on the orton news network or some garbage like that before he latched on with trips and naitch

Back
Top Bottom