WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by StillIn729

while I love the Rock, what does being the host really even do? (if true), I would think fans could careless unless he wrestles a final match

I know I do, the host is irrelevant to me

Really?  I think it's just the opposite.  I really don't care at all about seeing him wrestle.  I'm much more interested in just having him there cutting promos.  He's been out of the ring now for what 7 or 8 years?  I don't think a match would be very good.

I agree now after seeing this, wow
eek.gif

I got pumped when the music hit...Vince knows what he is doing

Originally Posted by toine2983

The +#+% they did to his ring music?
sick.gif
Agreed but beggars can't be choosers.

The most electrifying man in sports entertainment history.........
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

The +#+% they did to his ring music?
sick.gif
Agreed but beggars can't be choosers.

The most electrifying man in sports entertainment history.........
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by StillIn729

while I love the Rock, what does being the host really even do? (if true), I would think fans could careless unless he wrestles a final match

I know I do, the host is irrelevant to me

Really?  I think it's just the opposite.  I really don't care at all about seeing him wrestle.  I'm much more interested in just having him there cutting promos.  He's been out of the ring now for what 7 or 8 years?  I don't think a match would be very good.

I agree now after seeing this, wow
eek.gif

I got pumped when the music hit...Vince knows what he is doing

The Rock got my grown %$* smiling to myself and marking out like a little kid.

I ain't even mad.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD THANK YOU BASEDGOD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom