WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch your girl taking the early flight to Magic in Las Vegas for likely a rendezvous with Vernon Davis who's likely going to jump out of a bathroom with my lastest girlfriend blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to get you know what...

Harsh day, man.

Guess I'll be spending it with you guys, the gym, and MJ.
Sorry man, I went through the same thing last year.  Well, not the Vernon Davis part.
yea my ex is good friends with him and we've thrown a couple events for him and the 49ers players.... i've heard some f----- up stories.
i don't know if it's the truth but from what i was told and have seen, sounds right up dudes alley.

went through some dumb s--- last year as well. oh well. i like having a team better than just one anyway, for now.

With that said....

cannot wait until sunday. Part 2 (son) and me are headed to the PPV... his first one, yes yes.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

With that said....

cannot wait until sunday. Part 2 (son) and me are headed to the PPV... his first one, yes yes.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Haven't posted in the thread for a while thanks to work and school, but I finally have a day off.  Anyone else expecting nexus to interfere in all the matches with the elimination chamber participants?

Haven't posted in the thread for a while thanks to work and school, but I finally have a day off.  Anyone else expecting nexus to interfere in all the matches with the elimination chamber participants?

powdered milk and crayons huh......

he is wack, when bad goes to worse. smh.

powdered milk and crayons huh......

he is wack, when bad goes to worse. smh.

Hopefully the guest host will be the rock and while hes here maybe he can teach Cena how to cut a promo.

Hopefully the guest host will be the rock and while hes here maybe he can teach Cena how to cut a promo.

I've been outta the wrestling seen for a few years and just recently felt like watching again..And I really hope it gets better than this crap on RAW right now..

I've been outta the wrestling seen for a few years and just recently felt like watching again..And I really hope it gets better than this crap on RAW right now..

Back
Top Bottom