WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Calling it NOW. Christian turns on Edge at WM... prompting a feud
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

pimp.gif

That'd be dope...but I wish they would put the strap on Christian already. I feel that he deserves it 

pimp.gif

That'd be dope...but I wish they would put the strap on Christian already. I feel that he deserves it 

Dudes, Austin Aries is 5'9 and that is just not gonna cut it. He's good but he's what.. 34?

Anyways.. I see they brought Trish back to keep The Rock satisfied while he's around.

PS Club stop jobbing to that jabroni Diego. Dude is annoying.

Dudes, Austin Aries is 5'9 and that is just not gonna cut it. He's good but he's what.. 34?

Anyways.. I see they brought Trish back to keep The Rock satisfied while he's around.

PS Club stop jobbing to that jabroni Diego. Dude is annoying.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

pimp.gif

wont happen, vince has turned that down a bunch of times. u might see him challenge for it but he wont win

Originally Posted by illmatic34

pimp.gif

wont happen, vince has turned that down a bunch of times. u might see him challenge for it but he wont win

Back
Top Bottom