WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Haven't watched wrestling in a minute, but just read the Rock is back?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

IS STONE COLD STILL ON!? any one going to answer this tonight?

-The Juice
He's hosting Tough Enough, so he'll most likely make an appearance later down the road.

-The Juice
He's hosting Tough Enough, so he'll most likely make an appearance later down the road.

Originally Posted by GeraldPoseyIII

-The Juice
thanks

still INCREDIBLY SALTY Stone Cold lost to The Rock at WrestleMania 19
30t6p3b.gif

Two of my favorite wrestlers of all time but Stone Cold was always #1 to me. Low key I had light "sweat" coming from eyes when Austin lost

-The Juice

Originally Posted by GeraldPoseyIII

-The Juice
thanks

still INCREDIBLY SALTY Stone Cold lost to The Rock at WrestleMania 19
30t6p3b.gif

Two of my favorite wrestlers of all time but Stone Cold was always #1 to me. Low key I had light "sweat" coming from eyes when Austin lost

-The Juice

Wow.... The day i think about actually tuning in since 10 years, but said nvm he comes back. Anyone got a video!!!!!????

Wow.... The day i think about actually tuning in since 10 years, but said nvm he comes back. Anyone got a video!!!!!????

Damn. I cannot believe the ROCK is back. Good Lord. No one in WWE can cut a promo like this man. That video was awesome.

PO

Damn. I cannot believe the ROCK is back. Good Lord. No one in WWE can cut a promo like this man. That video was awesome.

PO

Back
Top Bottom