WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Wiz khalifa and R Truth ( we already spoke about a feature on the up coming album) pic.twitter.com/0tYIz7zBXa
— WWE R-Truth (@RonKillings) February 11, 2014

I know Peep's ears are ready for this.

R-Truth destroying Cardo beats? Sign me up to casekick's wood chipper

-- Variety is reporting that WWE will be doing a sequel to Jingle All the Way AND a Marine 4 here. Actually, the Marine franchise has done better than I'd have ever imagined. Miz will be back as the Marine alongside Summer Rae, and Jingle All the Way 2 will feature LARRY THE CABLE GUY AND SANTINO.

Right in the childhood :smh: :x

:x :rofl:

Last edited:

I know Peep's ears are ready for this.
All it needs is a Big Cynthia and MGK verse
wiz, mgk. truth and big cynthia doing a posse cut ala the Flava In Ya Ear remix 
nthat.gif

Douglas was a very good promo, but he also used profanity as a crutch to get reactions in my opinion.
I agree with that to an extent..Don't think it's any different than Austin saying SOB/whoop *** or Rock say candy *** all the time..You could definitely tell when all 3 were using those type of words as blatant ploy to get a reaction and other times it seemed natural..
I know different promotions, but Douglas would use constant F bombs and vulgar sexual terms.  I would say it was a bit different than whoop *** and candy ***.

Ziggler doesn't connect with the crowd because the crowd can't keep up with him.  He's a clown in my opinion that doesn't get it.
Define connect with crowd?
The best example is look when he does punches in the corner.  You're supposed to throw them so the crowd can count along... 1, 2, 3....  Ziggler throws 10 punches in about 3 seconds.  He moves too fast in the ring.  It's like he knows he only has 30-45 seconds of offense in a match, so he's going to get every possible move in that he can instead of working at a pace that lets the crowd get behind him.

Ziggler has his quick elbow drop that he has the crowd count along to, and even that he does pretty fast :lol: .

That is why I asked him what does he mean connecting with fans.
I'm confused too..He gets a pop when his music hits, he gets a pop when he hits a good move, he gets a pop when he hits his finisher, and he gets a pop when he wins..How is that not connecting with fans?..Obviously the fans care about him or they'd react like they do to Ryder or Axel..
When he hits his finisher?

When he WINS?

ziggler hasn't done either of those in God knows how long.  The reaction he gets when he comes out is NOTHING like it used to be.  ziggler lost a fan interaction poll a few months back to someone who was a complete joke... maybe Great Khali?  I forget who exactly, but he lost and I laughed.

The best example is look when he does punches in the corner.  You're supposed to throw them so the crowd can count along... 1, 2, 3....  Ziggler throws 10 punches in about 3 seconds.  He moves too fast in the ring.  It's like he knows he only has 30-45 seconds of offense in a match, so he's going to get every possible move in that he can instead of working at a pace that lets the crowd get behind him.
pretty much. Reminds me of 2003 AJ styles TBH

Back
Top Bottom