WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

EC looks like it's gonna actually have matches for two legit thought out feuds with the Titus and Darren Young match and the Shield and Wyatts match. That's refreshing.

Hunico botch......

Luke Harper knows how to properly sell a headscissors takedown. Roll out of it. Not flip like most people

Wyatt's are doing wayyyyy too much selling in this match. Shoulda been a 2 minute squash.

Last edited:
Titus, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Big E, Cesaro, Ryback, and Fandango are the future. Especially Titus, Roman, and Cesaro.

Out with the old and with the new, get it through your heads already WWE! And give these new guys a legit push.

Titus, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Big E, Cesaro, Ryback, Miz and Fandango are the future. Especially Titus, Roman, Miz, and Cesaro.

Out with the old and with the new, get it through your heads already WWE! And give these new guys a legit push.
Fixed

Titus, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Big E, Cesaro, Ryback, and Fandango are the future. Especially Titus, Roman, and Cesaro.

Add those Uso boys in there too man.

I wish Fandango gets out of that stupid gimmick. That man can go.

Low-ki, when Uso does the top rope splash, and poses in the air, I mark out. Thing of beauty man. Usos get much love from me man.

Maybe it is the Facepaint

Titus aih no future :lol:

He almost 40

Back
Top Bottom