WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

- Maven worked for the Home Shopping Network before getting arrested.
- Nidia started some gourmet cooking business.
- Miss Jackie is married to Charlie Haas and does Miss Fitness competitions
- Linda Miles is probably still a substitute teacher
- Morrison is still being Melina's *****, and takes acting classes and still competes in the indies
- Matt Cappotelli is still undergoing chemo after a brain tumor (?)
- Daniel Puder still does MMA and wrestles in Japan
- Andy wrestles in Puerto Rico
So none of the really "made" it........... interesting

- Morrison is still being Melina's *****, and takes acting classes and still competes in the indies
So none of the really "made" it........... interesting
And yet Miz has main evented at Wrestlemania (and won), Cameron's on Total Divas, and Josh Matthews has job stability.

Looks like it was a good thing I turned this off after the Cena/Cesaro match for a shorty to come through. Had no real anticipation for that Orton/Shame Us match anyways and it seems like they botched the final segment. I wont even download the episode to check out the end

Looks like it was a good thing I turned this off after the Cena/Cesaro match for a shorty to come through. Had no real anticipation for that Orton/Shame Us match anyways and it seems like they botched the final segment. I wont even download the episode to check out the end

? The ending was fine lol

Was it? Sounded like dudes was saying it wasnt that great and a little bit of a let down. I mean im assuming it was the usually everyone runs in and is in the ring fighting to "give a preview of EC".

Whatever, maybe ill dl the episode 2morrow and check it out. 

Wow @ Cena/Cesaro tonight 
nthat.gif

Cesaro is shining, rightfully so

- :lol: @ Ambrose doing the Jason Terry face after Reigns beat Mark Rozay

- Ceasaro is a animal. He carried Cena's sorry ***.

Maybe it's cuz I wasn't watching wrestling when the Elimination Chamber started but these matches don't get me excited at all.

First post in a wrestling thread ever been lurking since the threads have started
I was at RAW tonight and this was the best show of the last 3 RAWs that have been in Denver.
The CM Punk chants never lasted long but were frequent throughout the night. Sounds like they only got heard on tv a couple times. This was also the hottest Denver crowd among the shows Ive went to. Cesaro/Cena is the best match Ive seen in person so far. Cesaro definitely gained more pop throughout the match compared to when he came out to cut the promo when I felt like the only person cheering for him.

Im next to my friend on the right who has the Jayvee Tour 4 sign
View media item 809970

Cesaro had the best AA counter I've ever seen.

I just wish they let him go with that momentum for a little bit instead of getting clotheslined by Cena immediately.

Ryback in WWE

Miz in WWE

There is interest in bringing back RVD and Y2J for a WM 30 match together. Things still far apart, though.

Meltzer is reporting that PWinsider report on WWE releasing Punk is false.

Back
Top Bottom