WWE Meaningless Throwaway Gimmick PPV - Tonight

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

why yall hate on cena?

He's bad to average at best in wrestling.

His character is very stale.

The WWE keeps trying to force him on this pedestal to be this ultra star (ala The Rock, Stone Cold, etc) when he just isn't. He doesn't have the charisma, skills, or talent those guys did, the only people that ever cheer for him are 13 and younger.

In an nutshell: he's a CLOWN
laugh.gif
alright i guess thats right.

Cena is a great worker. You guys are all just haters and won't admit it because of his character and such. But in the ring Cena is very underrated.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Cena is a great worker. You guys are all just haters and won't admit it because of his character and such. But in the ring Cena is very underrated.

Agreed but he is stale. I usually don't mean it when I say somebody needs a heel turn...but he really does.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Agreed but he is stale. I usually don't mean it when I say somebody needs a heel turn...but he really does.

Word. His character is stale. But everyones quick to say he's trash just because of it.

Cena's weak as hell in the ring he only has two modes punching bag and superman. He doesnt even hulk up he just gets up like he aint been beaton and goes god mode on his opponent. Me, I hate this fake rock, super goody goody, corny joke telling, gimmick he's got. It's also due to him claiminghe pushed for the G-rated WWE. The whole shows been nuetered because of it theres no edge to the show. Call me old school but I like violence in my wrestling,how pathetic is it to stop a match to clean up a bleeding wrestler?

Thank god for thursdays

Depending who he is facing, he is capable of having a good match. He is not the one to carry a match however.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Depending who he is facing, he is capable of having a good match. He is not the one to carry a match however.

Disagree. Cena had a bearable pay per view match with the Great Khali. He can carry a match.

Back
Top Bottom