WWE Meaningless Throwaway Gimmick PPV - Tonight

*Off topic but I've had the reply open for hours*
WWE has no competition. They have no reason to go hard with that attitude era type stuff. Theyre current fanbase will watch no matter how watered down theproduct gets, buy merchandise and pay to see the same corny matches over and over again. This period of time reminds me exactly of the new generation era(think 93-96) when all the top attractions from the 80s/early 90s were gone and the wwe was in a rebuilding phase. Only thing is at that time they had to gohard to build up Diesel/HBK/Hart because WCW was becoming a problem. TNA is the closest thing to a competitor for the wwe and theyve only been regressing. Planon seeing this type of weak product until some new up and coming company steps up.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

*Off topic but I've had the reply open for hours*
WWE has no competition. They have no reason to go hard with that attitude era type stuff. Theyre current fanbase will watch no matter how watered down the product gets, buy merchandise and pay to see the same corny matches over and over again. This period of time reminds me exactly of the new generation era (think 93-96) when all the top attractions from the 80s/early 90s were gone and the wwe was in a rebuilding phase. Only thing is at that time they had to go hard to build up Diesel/HBK/Hart because WCW was becoming a problem. TNA is the closest thing to a competitor for the wwe and theyve only been regressing. Plan on seeing this type of weak product until some new up and coming company steps up.
i sort of agree they bought out the competition and they only thing they really seem to be competing against is themselves (raw vs smackdown)

indifferent.gif
@ Cole calling this a classic and calling HHH's Sharpshooter a Figure Four.
Originally Posted by mjmoney23

LMAO at the politicshooter.
roll.gif

This match is WAY more competitive than I thought it would be. Maybe they realized they need to start putting on a better product to compete with football andbaseball.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Are you serious???????????????????????????
You surprised 4w? It's HHH...ain't no way he was gonna let Cena go cleanly over him.
laugh.gif

It was either that or Orton was gonna run in...but Orton already had his moment tonight.

And they're really trying to build up the "Cena's last night on RAW" thing but with the way this show was booked tonight...it's CLEARLYobvious at this point Cena will beat Orton and stay on RAW.

1. They (finally) planted the seeds for Ted's turn and a feud vs. Orton. So that's what Orton will do next.
2. Cena's not going to SD with 'Taker as champion and Batista there now. Too many top faces gunnin' for the strap.
3. Cena wouldn't lose on his "last appearance on RAW"...they're hyping this up way too much for it to be true.

Whoever is giving John Morrison these lines need to stop
smh.gif
...son is mad corny.

Cole saying Jannety became a "solid performer along the way"...trying to be nice.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLcognito

Cole saying Jannety became a "solid performer along the way"...trying to be nice.
laugh.gif

only solid thing Jannety did was becoming an alcoholic...

Angel

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Someone save me
grin.gif
Well, Y2J is coming up next
nerd.gif

smh.gif
@ HBK vs. Jericho only getting like 8 minutes...you know it's gonna end in DQ.

Seeing the Divas run to the ring reminded me of the Ho Train.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't mind Snoop or the Divas dancing in the ring but Hornswoggle and Michael Cole are neck and for lamest WWE personality of the year...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom