WWE Meaningless Throwaway Gimmick PPV - Tonight

Nike Jordan

Supporter

Three things you need to know about tonight's show.

1. Snoop Dogg hosts tonight. (This could be really good.)
2. HHH v. John Cena (For the 84,693rd time.)
3. There's a PPV in six days. (Does anyone even care?)

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

People still watch this?

yeah for real..
roll.gif
i havent watched that since middle school. back when itwasnt so much of a soap opera.

theyre havin the most random people hosting on RAW nowadays, every week is someone different

we want Monday night war's back and OG DX and the Nation of Domination and that redneck Stone Cold

The thing is though..WWE is targeted towards kids and teenagers...that's why we want the "golden" days back.When these teenagers grow up they aregonna be saying the same thing we are saying.."wrestling isn't what it use to be".Don't get me wrong there are some stuff that is for adultstoo but I say like 70% of it is for kids.

I'll catch this on YouTube tomorrow morning because of House and MNF tonight.

Priorities.

I watched "Hell In A Cell" PPV a few weeks ago. Only cuz I caught that joint free. Otherwise...

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

People still watch this?
Naw lemme not front. If I can catch like every PPV free, I'd watch it. I don't be on that RAW/Smackdown nonsense tho.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Three things you need to know about tonight's show.

1. Snoop Dogg hosts tonight. (This could be really good.)
2. HHH v. John Cena (For the 84,693rd time.)
3. There's a PPV in six days. (Does anyone even care?)
1) I've given up on the guest host gimmick. It doesn't matter who it is. They follow the same exact formula every single week for everysingle host. They show up. Make a match for tonight. Make a divas match. Disappear. Have a segment backstage with Santino. And then have a goodbyesegment before the main event.
2) But this is the biggest match of Cena's career....
3) Bragging Rights will be a major flop.

hopefully they let snoop be snoop and not water him down or this will be a waste of time.......cena and hgh will either of them sell or will they explode fortrying to superman at the same time

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The Bellas and Eve are so worthless. They do absolutely nothing.

tonight they get to be snoops "ladies" since snoops "real ladies" arent wwe pg

So the WWE is trying to hide the fact they did a necrophilia angle, but hilarious DX brings it up.

Then DX makes fun of the fact they can't sell out live events.

Then they bury new talent.

Such a productive segment.

were in a lose lose situation with this Cena/Orton match. Cena wins = another lengthy title reign. Cena loses = Cena goes to SD
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom