WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

roll.gif
 @ Sheen quitting Twitter this close to the show.
Had Vince like : 

20110718_raw_vince_r.jpg

went for a couple of long show choices...

I don't see how they can let Ziggler lose the MITB, doesn't make sense anymore.

I went for a non Cena pick for the MITB bc I don't want him to win..simple as that.

This is the best day of my LIFE. I have been looking for this damn theme for 7 years now. Finally got it.

WCW Worldwide Theme *FULL*(1992-1997) -

Survey done.

I went with Zig Zag Man to win Smackdown MITB, and of course the big shocker Cena to win Raw MITB.

I was watching "wrestling with rosenberg" interviews all afternoon, and randomly decided to watch Raw is Owen..so emotional. When Road Dogg went "lets burn one down and tell some Owen stories"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I tried to watch some of TNA on Thursday since some of you suggested it but I just can't get into it. I started watching at 9:00 When Aries was giving his speech, and i'm sorry but did Bobby Roode just come out of a cubicle?

Another reason I can't get into the show is because of the audience. I'm used to seeing the big arena audiences and hearing the pops from all the people when wrestlers come out and when they win. Like when Lesnar returned, I can watch that video still and get goosebumps just from the incredible ovation he got as soon as his music hit. In my opinion a great crowd would even make me enjoy a match between Khali and Giant Gonzalez.

I do admit that TNA has some nice talent but I guess it's the WWE fan in me that pays more attention the former WWE wrestlers that I grew up with. But I digress.
The crowd in TNA can definitely make or break that show, regardless if the matches are actually good or not. Sometimes you may get an awesome crowd, and other times you
can hear complete apathy while multiple finishers are being done.

Survey done.

del rio gets the belt
christian wins the MITB for smackdown
jericho wins the MITB for raw
CMPUNK and bryan danielson daniel bryanson son brian daniel dan bryson got to a no contest
jericho cashes in get belt begins fued with machamp( CENA)
no dambs will be given about divas
crowd chants yes and what

I voted Ziggler but for some reason I think Santino is gonna win.

Hope I don't regret my decision

I can just imagine Slater cutting his promo and he starts asking for another Legend, WHO'S NEXT?! WHO'S NEXT?! then the music hits. Instant goosebumps.
Or have a Ryback squash mask then have him screaming WHO'S NEXT?!

But I would die if Gillberg came out instead
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since 4McMahon won't be here this weekend, we can talk about WCW in peace.

Which year did u guys think was the best War Games?

Back
Top Bottom