WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ziggler yelling at/correcting the ref... [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you missed it... keep it that way.[/color]

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

I'm honestly gonna say the Hornswaggle/RAW GM reveal is one of the worst things I've ever seen on WWE tv.

It's right up there with Moppy, Pepper the Dog, Linda McMahon Drug Zombie, and Mae Young's hand child.
I had missed that part on Raw, but when they showed the recap...
sick.gif
...that was the big payoff for that? Just pitiful
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

WZ has learned this afternoon that as of now, there are three possible WrestleMania 29 opponents for The Undertaker—The Rock, Brock Lesnar and John Cena.

Additionally, we have been told the decision as to who The Undertaker works with is being left up to him. While WrestleMania 29 is still nine months away, it seems whichever two names are left out of the fold after a decision is made with The Undertaker, those two guys would likely work with each other at WrestleMania.

For example, if The Undertaker decides he wants to work with John Cena, it would likely mean The Rock takes on Brock Lesnar.

Vince McMahon has stated in a recent interview with WWE.com that he does not believe that WWE was the main reason that WCW went out of business:

I don't think we drove WCW out of business. That was certainly never our intent. That was the mindset of Ted Turner and WCW, but not WWE. See, if you spend all of your energy trying to kill the other guy, your product suffers. If you don't kill the other guy, then he's going to come back at you, and when he comes back, you won't have done anything to make your house better. It's no different than being in a fight and knowing that, if the other guy keeps on hitting you, that son of a +$@+@ is going to wear himself out pretty fast."

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Vince McMahon has stated in a recent interview with WWE.com that he does not believe that WWE was the main reason that WCW went out of business:

I don't think we drove WCW out of business. That was certainly never our intent. That was the mindset of Ted Turner and WCW, but not WWE. See, if you spend all of your energy trying to kill the other guy, your product suffers. If you don't kill the other guy, then he's going to come back at you, and when he comes back, you won't have done anything to make your house better. It's no different than being in a fight and knowing that, if the other guy keeps on hitting you, that son of a +$@+@ is going to wear himself out pretty fast."
Overpaying/Overusing/OverPromoting those old dudes and not pushing/respecting the smaller guys is the reason why WCW failed. I will always be upset about the death of that company. That company was dead to me in 1998 though. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Makaveli107

Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler & Justin Roberts involved in a car accident. http://www.wwe.com/news/z...volved-in-a-car-accident

According to Roberts, all three declined going to the hospital; he and Ryder are now traveling by car to Phoenix and Ziggler departed on a flight out of San Diego. Stay with WWE.com as more details become available.

AKA we don't want Ziggler to be in another accident and not have him win the MITB match.

I tried to watch some of TNA on Thursday since some of you suggested it but I just can't get into it. I started watching at 9:00 When Aries was giving his speech, and i'm sorry but did Bobby Roode just come out of a cubicle?

Another reason I can't get into the show is because of the audience. I'm used to seeing the big arena audiences and hearing the pops from all the people when wrestlers come out and when they win. Like when Lesnar returned, I can watch that video still and get goosebumps just from the incredible ovation he got as soon as his music hit. In my opinion a great crowd would even make me enjoy a match between Khali and Giant Gonzalez.

I do admit that TNA has some nice talent but I guess it's the WWE fan in me that pays more attention the former WWE wrestlers that I grew up with. But I digress.

NT WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV PREDICTION CONTEST
  • 500 possible points
  • You may only enter once
  • Once an entry is submitted, it cannot be changed
  • Entries can be submitted until 8pm et on Sunday
  • The preshow match(es) on YouTube do not count towards any of the questions
  • Good luck!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N7GRTNJ

Side note: I am headed to the shore for the weekend (until Monday afternoon), so I will 99% likely be missing the PPV on Sunday and also will not be typing up a PPV preview.  I hope it's a good show and I will try to check in (via my phone).  I will also try and catch the show at some point on Monday before Raw.  We'll see.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

So who is officially in the world heavyweight.. Money in the bank ladder match?

Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd, Christian, Santino, Cody Rhodes, Ziggler, Sandow, and Tensai

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

So who is officially in the world heavyweight.. Money in the bank ladder match?

Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd, Christian, Santino, Cody Rhodes, Ziggler, Sandow, and Tensai

Thanks for posting this..

Originally Posted by PLVN

Can't wait to see how I did on the survey.

With me being on vacation, it won't be done until midweek.  Anyone *****ing and complaining automatically gets a 0.

I honestly have no idea who will win the WHC money in the bank match. I wanna say Ziggler but I don't see how wwe would have him squashed the month before by the champion then have him seen as a serious contender one month later against the same guy that just squashed him last ppv. then idk who else in the match would win , maybe injury angle related to that car accident thing . Maybe Barrett comes back and wins . Who knows..

Pretty sure cena is going to win the other MITB, but they could swerve us because everyone expects it , who knows.

I picked a long shot in the WHC MITB match. Rhodes or Ziggler seem too obvious, and WWE doesn't like to go that way, especially when the obvious choice is probably winning the WWE MITB (Cena).

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I picked a long shot in the WHC MITB match. Rhodes or Ziggler seem too obvious, and WWE doesn't like to go that way, especially when the obvious choice is probably winning the WWE MITB (Cena).
If it's not Ziggler (who I chose) or Cody, then I'd go for Tensai after that...

Back
Top Bottom