WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

Thank you. I just found out who Tyson Kidd is because Teddy Hart always speaks of him. Thanks man, I am looking for some alternate forms of wrestling to watch. I really enjoy William Regal calling the matches and I like the yellow ropes.

Is Smackdown watchable these days?

^I would say Smackdown has been more watchable than Raw today, but that's not saying a whole lot. The show is usually better than the spoilers
indicate though.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Thank you. I just found out who Tyson Kidd is because Teddy Hart always speaks of him. Thanks man, I am looking for some alternate forms of wrestling to watch. I really enjoy William Regal calling the matches and I like the yellow ropes.

Is Smackdown watchable these days?

Did you know Teddy Hart has a crazy idea of training cats to wrestle matches? Surprised he's not 4W's favorite wrestler. (Not really)

tumblr_m3qd0hfdoE1qzx70zo1_500.png

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I say it all the time but Hunico is great
pimp.gif

I know people on here don't like him but I feel like Jinder Mahal can be a solid midcard heel.
Hunico does it again. Dude is money
pimp.gif
(And so is Gabriel). They've had like 5 or 6 matches against each other
since late 2011, but outside of an SD squash, they've managed to not make any match anything like the previous one.

hombrelobo,

Yea I heard via the MLW/Konnan Podcast that Teddy Hart is training cats to do moonsaults. I would like to see that in action. Any clips?

Hart competed at a Ring of Honor show in Elizabeth, New Jersey as part of a Scramble Cage match. After losing the match, he began to perform moonsaults and executed a shooting star press from the top of the cage rather than selling the moves he had taken.Hart then vomited in the ring, and kicked it toward ringside.His actions attracted the ire of many wrestlers, as he endangered some wrestlers by performing moves on them which they were not anticipating.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

hombrelobo,

Yea I heard via the MLW/Konnan Podcast that Teddy Hart is training cats to do moonsaults. I would like to see that in action. Any clips?

Hahaha no. I wish. I *+@%%%$ love Tedd Hart though, man. Post some gems of his, DC. I know you can do it. You're the only mother #%@+## on NT that would bring up Teddy, and that's why you're rad. (Even though sometimes you come off as a prick elsewhere on general)

Bad belt? Or worst belt? You decide.

1342205912716.jpg

Also, great Z! TLIS? Or Greatest Z! TLIS? From Comic Con.

Dat Ending..

1342210330438.gif

Kharma has been re-added to the alumni section on WWE.com. It's not official that she's gone, but it's a pretty good bet at this point.

Originally Posted by jmal519

excuse my ignorance, but i haven't watched wrestling since wrestlemania/brock lesnar

what has made AJ so good since then? what is her current story line. i know it has something to do with kane, dat boi, and cm punk
This. Can someone put me on?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i love this team... #MillionsOfDollas[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]rosa gots no bunz, she gets no love.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Ladies and Gentlemen this beat down was brought to you by All World Promotions and Darren Young"...... [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] he had to wait Forever for that back stab attempt. well done primo. god this has all been awful.[/color]

I'm honestly gonna say the Hornswaggle/RAW GM reveal is one of the worst things I've ever seen on WWE tv.

It's right up there with Moppy, Pepper the Dog, Linda McMahon Drug Zombie, and Mae Young's hand child.

Back
Top Bottom