WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

THE Brian Kendrick jobbing to Lawler... that's just sad. Dude needs to put down the weed for a while because he's smoking his career away. I can'tbelieve that's the same dude who laid claim to the WWE Title for seven minutes last year at Unforgiven.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Brian Kendrick is Jericho's partner?
pimp.gif

Hopefully.
roll.gif
@ yall thinking kendrick was gonna get a push...mark mywords he aint tall enough or roided enough to be anything but a jobber.

Ziggler fans your reality check is coming soon...

I realized one thing during this pointless match. I kind of miss the old heel, Jerry Lawler, the one that feuded with Bret Hart.

Guess The Brian Kendrick is going nowhere anytime soon.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

pimp.gif

Hopefully.
roll.gif
@ yall thinking kendrick was gonna get a push...mark my words he aint tall enough or roided enough to be anything but a jobber.

When is someone going to get a push though?
smh.gif

If they put The Miz and Maryse together on TV, they could be a serious couple. Both have huge potential.

It could be like Edge/Lita or Jericho/Trish.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

pimp.gif

Hopefully.
roll.gif
@ yall thinking kendrick was gonna get a push...mark my words he aint tall enough or roided enough to be anything but a jobber.

When is someone going to get a push though?
smh.gif
On RAW? prolly when cena and HHH are both out injured if not they'll stay crushing everyone and trading the belt between the 3 of them.

Ziggler is the truth. Don't doubt his greatness.
He's another test, I give him a year b4 he's "future endeavored" or moved to raw for "kendrick" duty (that meansjobber)

Jericho should have come down w/ all 4 belts

Ziggler's a raw talent, but he can definitely go. He's in a great position to really jump start his career because management likes him and his ringwork. Also, Edge just went down with a serious injury. That leaves a huge void to fill for Smackdown when it comes to heels, and Ziggler is a good fit to stepup. Like Lazy B said, as long as he stays healthy and not be an idiot like Kennedy, Ziggler will be a main eventer soon enough.

This Mark Henry push is kinda
pimp.gif
if they do decide to do something withit..Sexual Chocolate was the man anyways
laugh.gif

Yeah this makes sense. Bury Jericho before his PPV match and push Mark Henry for what?

Back
Top Bottom