WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Ziggler is the truth. Don't doubt his greatness.
Kennedy was supposed to be the truth and we saw what happened. Hopefully Ziggler can stay healthy.

Ziggler has more potential than Kennedy ever had.

The same thing was said about Kennedy when first entered the E. He just had a series of unfortunate events.

%!#? Is this last week's Raw all over again? Did the writers go on strike or something and I missed it somehow?

Originally Posted by HardWork919

I like this new Mark Henry... I know it's not working for everybody else but I'm diggin' in...
He's worthless.

Chavo vs Hornswoggle? Ugh.

And as soon as Chavo walked in, he complained about wrestling Hornswoggle. Then they make the match, and he's all excited about it. I can't takethis, and the awful "rocking" from ZZ Top.

laugh.gif
Brian Kendrick needs to go to TNA. That X Division is lookin' good right about now.

laugh.gif
if she hadnt already put in the notice,

YOOOOUUUURRREEE FIIIRRRRRRED!!!!!!!

edit:and this is beyond stupid

This is miserable TV... and I swear that the WWE has done quite the job of spitting on the Guerrero name.

Wait, wait, wait... one thing before I turn in for the night: When did Chavo get his hair back? Dude had a nasty case of male pattern baldness before.

laugh.gif
@ Chavo hitting Hornswaggle with theshow.

Eddie rolling over in his grave right now.
smh.gif

Wait, wait, wait... one thing before I turn in for the night: When did Chavo get his hair back? Dude had a nasty case of male pattern baldness before.

r1x43r.jpg

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Kennedy was supposed to be the truth and we saw what happened. Hopefully Ziggler can stay healthy.

Care to explain what you see in him?
bump

r1x43r.jpg

Wow, it really does work. I had my doubts. I Googled it, and Jimmy Hart was on that transplant too. I never should have doubted The Mouth of the South. Or WadeBoggs.

Care to explain what you see in him?
bump
Kennedy never had much in ring ability. He was another typical WWE style guy with punches and kicks and about 3 signature moves. Ziggler has farmore in ring potential. I think he also has a much more marketable look with the bleached blonde hair compared to Kennedy's generic look. Kennedy mayhave been a better talker, but Ziggler is not bad on the mic at all. Also to date, Ziggler has shown no signs of being injury prone.

Chavo needs to go to Mexico where he might actually get some respect...
Im sure AAA would pay him well and treat him like a legend. All this humiliation makes me think he already put in his notice.

Get these skeezers outta here
laugh.gif
. This is wrestling
sick.gif

frown.gif
Godspeed, Young Cody.

Back
Top Bottom