WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

laugh.gif
at Cole being cut off while talking.

Jericho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Chavo needs to go to Mexico where he might actually get some respect...
Chavo doesn't deserve respect. He lives off the Guerrero name. He's beyond boring in the ring.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Ziggler is the truth. Don't doubt his greatness.
Kennedy was supposed to be the truth and we saw what happened. Hopefully Ziggler can stay healthy.

Ziggler has more potential than Kennedy ever had.
Care to explain what you see in him?
bump
Kennedy never had much in ring ability. He was another typical WWE style guy with punches and kicks and about 3 signature moves. Ziggler has far more in ring potential. I think he also has a much more marketable look with the bleached blonde hair compared to Kennedy's generic look. Kennedy may have been a better talker, but Ziggler is not bad on the mic at all. Also to date, Ziggler has shown no signs of being injury prone.
I disagree w/ in ring statement, WWE's style is punches kicks and few moves ala cena. No comment on the hair. You gotta point about injuriestho

I just finished the 6 man tag match. Where was the Miz? Have the other 5 men in the tag match, but not the Miz because it wouldn't equalize the heel andface teams out?
smh.gif

I'm calling Swagger to win on Sunday. The All-American American will be US champ
pimp.gif

Shaq will have a confrontation with Big Show guaranteed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now him in a 6-man tag match will be comedy
laugh.gif
.. reminds me of KarlMalone and DDP

Back
Top Bottom