WWE Night of Champions PPV 9/15 | Prediction Contest Open! | Orton v Bryan | Punk v AXEL/Heyman

I never knew all those exact details of Rock/HHH/HBK, just the gist of it, but it's funny how stuff plays out. Bret taking a liking to the Rock, HHH's curtain call moment still slightly hanging over his head, and HBK's injury all played a big part of Rock's ascent, and of course his natural charisma to get himself over.

Also, no wonder HHH is the burial king, he had the ultimate burial once the curtain call happened, and almost 20 years later, he STILL hasn't gotten over it :lol:

Big Show with a possible heel turn # 54,680? Your move Alicia.

Last edited:
Big Show with a possible heel turn # 54,680? Your move Alicia.
laugh.gif

Triple H probably still can't get over Ultimate Warrior beating him in like 30 seconds and not selling the pedigree. :lol:

HBK was a ***hole back in the day. At least he can own up to it now.

I read about him being disrespectful to Rock's grandma before. Surprised he didn't get beatdown by all the family members.

Triple H probably still can't get over Ultimate Warrior beating him in like 30 seconds and not selling the pedigree. :lol:

I wonder if he would've kept acting that way if it wasn't for his injury and his Nitro girl being religious.

I wouldn't be shocked if Show turns on D-Bry this Sunday.

I can see it now. Big Show knocking out DBry. Next night on RAW, telling the WWE Universe that when he was crying in the ring, they had no pity. They just kept cheering and "yessing" along with Bryan.

Show: "Now I have a chromium-vanadium clad contract!! I can do whatever I please!"

Remember when Mark Henry was crying before he slammed John Cena and then said that he played us all?

They're gonna recycle that with Show.

Raw held up well against a strong Monday Night Football opener with the Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redksins that did 16.52 million viewers. Raw did 3.92 million viewers, almost identical with last week's Labor Day mark.

The three hours were

3.80 million

3.90 million

3.95 million

The notable thing is the first hour was in normal range, the second hour was way down. The third hour went against a weaker Houston vs. San Diego game (10.95 million) so it rose slightly even though the usual pattern is a third hour decline.

Last edited:

HHH gon' bury Warrior on WWE 2K14. Prolly gon' stack up max finishers and pin Warrior in 5 seconds. :lol:

I read about him being disrespectful to Rock's grandma before. Surprised he didn't get beatdown by all the family members.

Man, he can call the kliq but they would still get a beatdown from the entire Anoa'i family.

Last edited:

When did he wrestle the ultimate warrior

I think Wrestlemania 12, same WM as Hart/HBK Ironman and Goldust vs Roddy Piper. Ultimate Warrior was recovered and on his feet before HHH even connected with the Pedigree :lol: epic no sell

LULz. I marked out for this as a kid :smokin

Sidenote: Natalya is OVERRATED and DULL

This sequence of events never made much sense. Creative Control :smokin

Last edited:
That video is awesome. I like how he casually got up and took his sleeveless coat off.

Watching the last total divas episode. Aj lee :pimp: she is soooooo hot! Just a few seconds of her and I'm rewinding it. Her entrance is swagged out. Wish she was a regular on the show :frown: can't wait till her pipe bomb is featured on the show. Hope she don't lose the strap this Sunday

And Eva Marie has such a hot body :pimp:

Last edited:
John cena this whole season has come off as like a dad to Nikki. Always giving her life lessons and advice like she's his bad daughter who's always whining and ******g up and having that monotone voice or disappointed talk

LULz. I marked out for this as a kid
smokin.gif

Sidenote: Natalya is OVERRATED and DULL

This sequence of events never made much sense. Creative Control
smokin.gif
honestly it just makes me mad when i watch this, knowing this is how it played out

Back
Top Bottom