WWE No Way Out PPV - Cena v Big Show Steel Cage, Punk v Bryan v Kane, Ziggler v Sheamus p28

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

kovJ6.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Some possible rumblings that Del Rio wants to quit WWE.

Heard this as well. My reaction?

1339545077723.gif

No care at this point. Just give me Ricardo.

Del Rio was an awesome heel in late 2010 to early 2011.  He should have won the title at WM that year.  It's another case of WWE blowing it with a promising new talent.  They're so desperate for heels right now, I think losing him would actually hurt them.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Heard this as well. My reaction?

1339545077723.gif

No care at this point. Just give me Ricardo.
This
laugh.gif
 as good as Del Rio is in the ring, he has been extremely one dimensional as a character, and because of that, he's been cutting the exact promo since he debuted.
He came to the WWE at 32-33 and they really just had to get all they could out of him before he eventually retires.

Watched the Tensai/Sheamus match earlier and that was a pretty good hard hitting match. They could have probably built something better if Tensai could have

kicked out of the Brogue kick, and then have Sheamus beat him later after that, but they're plan is to build Sheamus with a very extended title run (
tired.gif
tired.gif
) so that

was a forgone conclusion.

Dark Match: John Cena beat Big Show & David Otunga & John Laurinaitis in a handicap match. In the end, Show accidentally KO'd Otunga and Cena got the win. (Show missed Otunga worse than he missed McMahon live.) 

Afterward, Big Johnny attacked Cena with a crutch, but then ate an AA to send the crowd home happy.

Of course
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Del Rio was such a grand character with the cars, announcer, gold pyro, music, and dat scarf but somehow he just couldn't last which sucks.

If they had made a stable with Hispanic wrestlers around him it would have been cool. Hunico, Epico, Primo, and Rosa Mendez could have all held titles while Del Rio was Champ and it would be a great heel stable.

Sucks to see him go if the reports are true.

I never really saw what the big deal about ADR was..No mic skills, boring entrance w/the cars, and kinda bland in the ring..It's a sad day when the best thing about your career is your personal ring announcer..

Serious question for all with a brain.

What do you think will snap WWE out of this terrible funk they're in?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

When they get a threat.
I can feed you spaghettios if I feel like it, if I'm virtually the only restaurant in town.

But when you start going to Luigis across the street, I gotta bring the filet mignon.  

Disregard anything you might have read regarding Vince & WWE officials being furious @ Brock for the recent meeting with Dana White. It's a story WWE planted to work the smarks and some of these dopey %*% wrestling sites fell for the okey doke.

The ADR slander
30t6p3b.gif
Swagberto is a perfect example of the WWE's inability to progress a character long-term wise.

When another wrestling promotion steps their game up and gives them competition. 
The ADR slander 
30t6p3b.gif
 Swagberto is a perfect example of the WWE's inability to progress a character long-term wise.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Idk man...DelRio just bores me lately.[/font]

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

The ADR slander 
30t6p3b.gif
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Idk man...DelRio just bores me lately.[/font]

I agree...what I'm saying is his case has more to do with a WWE symptom rather than a singular problem.

to me, WWE made ADR that Heel that, yeah he is a Heel but if you tagged him with Cena one night against someone that pissed him off, he could. Del Rio could of been on that Rick Rude/Mr. Perfect type heel level. He did not need to be a monster Heel but he could of been that heel that would not back down or run.    He could of been made to be a real challenge in the ring for anyone.

I think the money gimmick makes him feel like a Mitt Romney type figure. Nice guy that wants to destroy you but also still be a nice guy.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Dave Meltzer stated Tuesday on Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE has Ryback continuously facing independent wrestlers at televised events because their contracted talent are wary of wrestling him. Additional details were not disclosed.
Being that they want to push him pretty hard, do they really think he'd wrestle Sheamus, Mark Henry, Tensai, or Cena that way? Were they thinking the same
throughout Nexus in 2010?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

The ADR slander 
30t6p3b.gif
I agree...what I'm saying is his case has more to do with a WWE symptom rather than a singular problem.

True. 
And welp..looks like Randy is donezo:

Rumors continue to swirl that Randy Orton's continued employment with WWE is in jeopardy following their announcement May 30 that he was being suspended for 60 days for his second violation of the Talent Wellness Program.

F4WOnline.com reports Tuesday that Vince McMahon is livid with Orton, particularly since he was so "outspokenly indifferent" to the suspension. Another source says Orton was hastily benched to ensure that he return before SummerSlam on August 19, but "something happened" shortly after the announcement that infuriated the WWE Chairman. This has led to discussions of Orton not being brought back at all after his suspension concludes.

Former WCW announcer Mark Madden stated last Thursday via Twitter that WWE is looking to terminate their partnership with Orton since he's considered difficult to deal with and due to the belief that his value has plateaued.

There are people within WWE saying Orton's time away from the squared circle 'isn't going to be that big a problem.' For the first time, officials are openly categorizing CM Punk as the second-ranked babyface rather than the two as equals. Many also feel SmackDown's babyface side will be sufficient with Sheamus, Christian, Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio returning soon from suspension and the option to turn Daniel Bryan at a moment's notice. Orton has made and saved a lot of money during his career and resides in an area where he could live comfortably for several years without financial worry. His wife Samantha also comes from a well-to-do family, so not having a steady income is reportedly not a major concern for him.

There is a 'small, vocal pocket' within the sports entertainment organization lobbying for Orton's termination. Those opposing his return feel his lucrative ten-year contract—signed in January 2010—can no longer be justified if he is brought back in a mid-level role. His second suspension hinders WWE from continuing to feature Orton in headline role since a third drug-testing policy infraction would result in automatic termination, or, as some have stated, a "one-year suspension."

In another potential factor, there is concern over the physical state of Orton, who has incurred numerous injuries over his twelve-year career. Some officials believe his body is breaking down and there are questions regarding the state of his neck and spine.

According to SuperLuchas.net, the nine-time world champion’s suspension stems from a positive drug test for the anabolic steroid Dianabol, which is banned by the United States Congress under its Controlled Substances Act. However, that is not confirmed. F4WOnline.com says Orton claimed to test positive for a tainted supplement.

(source: F4WOnline.com)

GHIMS about to go run in the streets  

VKM dying..Once the company has a new person running the whole show things will change..They need someone who isn't ashamed of being a wrestling company and will quit trying to be what it's not..Vince wants to be like Universal or Disney..He wants to be this big entertainment company instead of a wrestling company that might branch out occasionaly into other things..When all he cared about was wrestling then things were great, but now his focus is stretched into a network, and global expansion, and movies, and music, and licensing agreements, and fifty other things..And because of this the product that pays the bills and makes all the other crap possible is suffering..

So much truth casekicks
30t6p3b.gif

If Orton is canned, they are gonna slap that 90 day no compete clause on him fast as hell
laugh.gif
They may even find a way to make a 180 clause

As much as Orton is supposedly in the doghouse I have a hard time envisioning WWE cutting ties with him.

I would understand if they did future endeavor him considering he's one wellness policy violation from being done, but letting go of one of the bigger names in WWE like that is hard to fathom.

Originally Posted by toine2983

As much as Orton is supposedly in the doghouse I have a hard time envisioning WWE cutting ties with him.

I would understand if they did future endeavor him considering he's one wellness policy violation from being done, but letting go of one of the bigger names in WWE like that is hard to fathom.

He is, without a doubt, the epitome of a overly successful WWE creation.
I don't see it happening either.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

i5BOUzC7YAsE9.jpg

�This was ridiculous
laugh.gif
i remember watching this is my living room as a kid really thinking Tazz had a chance to win. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 (I also thought Jeff Hardy and Taka could get the job done as a kid) 
tired.gif

This has potential for a new NTWT segment.
"Ridiculous HunterGodHelmsley Burials"

Originally Posted by casekicks

I never really saw what the big deal about ADR was..No mic skills, boring entrance w/the cars, and kinda bland in the ring..It's a sad day when the best thing about your career is your personal ring announcer..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This... Overrated imo. Get rid of Alberto, Keep Ricardo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Part of it is Competition bro. This is no different from Right before WCW got big. Stale gimmicks, crap wrestling except for SM, Bret, and a few others... The other half is Vinnie Mac. It seems like Trips wants to bring wrestling back but until he has full control i have no clue.[/color]

Didn't even see this.
About to get another prediction right. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

Similar style to DB

^In ring, I think he's great. Punk/ADR @ Survivor Series was great. TLC he was great. MITB he was great. ADR as a character is bland, though.

Back
Top Bottom