WWE No Way Out PPV - Cena v Big Show Steel Cage, Punk v Bryan v Kane, Ziggler v Sheamus p28

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Peep Game

i5BOUzC7YAsE9.jpg

ï¿½This was ridiculous
laugh.gif
i remember watching this is my living room as a kid really thinking Tazz had a chance to win.�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
�(I also thought Jeff Hardy and Taka could get the job done as a kid)�
tired.gif

This has potential for a new NTWT segment.
"Ridiculous HunterGodHelmsley Burials"
I was really pulling for all 3 of them too back then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 And there would be a massive amount of HHH burial footage to go on
roll.gif

i5BOUzC7YAsE9.jpg

ï¿½This was ridiculous
laugh.gif
i remember watching this is my living room as a kid really thinking Tazz had a chance to win.�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
�(I also thought Jeff Hardy and Taka could get the job done as a kid)�
tired.gif

This has potential for a new NTWT segment.
"Ridiculous HunterGodHelmsley Burials"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Good stuff
laugh.gif
But how are they burials though? He was the WWF heavyweight champ giving midcarders good matches where they got some offense in before losing.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Looks like the WWE finally killed the CrankyVince Twitter account.

1339635061991.gif
they got another one too

Twitter said today that WWE is one of 12 companies that will be able to embed multimedia into their Twitter posts giving more freedom than the 140 characters currently limited to everyone else.

On a similar note on the very same day, @WWE_Creative known for ribbing WWE's actual creative decisions with humorous comments as well as @CrankyVince which was "reported" as an actual Vince twitter account leading to ribbing Vince, have both gone offline on Twitter. When you try to access either page, neither allow you to see tweets posted or mentions. It's being rumoured that WWE have asked Twitter to suspend these accounts and the timing from the earlier announcement is not a coinsidence.

- Despite what WWE says in the lawsuit from TNA, most people within WWE believe that Ric Flair will return to the company as soon as he is legally able to and that WWE officials would love to have him back at the 1,000th RAW in July.

- As noted before, Christian’s appearance at TNA Slammiversary was indeed part of WWE and TNA’s deal put together a few months back that allowed Ric Flair to appear at the Hall of Fame. WWE very carefully controlled what Christian was and was not allowed to say at the pay-per-view.

Christian got along well with everyone there but did not want to be there. He told people it was surreal to be there and he expected no heat from within WWE. When WWE and TNA were putting the deal together, Christian wanted no part of it. He was strongly advised to cooperate after WWE began to advertise Flair for the Hall of Fame.

WWE would have allowed TNA to promote the appearance on their live go-home episode of Impact Wrestling but Dixie Carter instead chose to keep the announcement off TV and take it to Twitter, hoping to get the internet buzzing on the Friday before Slammiversary.

- With guys like Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho and Randy Orton returning to action in the next two months, the feeling within WWE is that their roster is so limited right now that no matter what Vince McMahon is thinking about a particular talent at the moment, when the day comes that someone is cleared to return, they will be brought back regardless of any concerns or politics.

- WWE officials were impressed with Tensai’s match against Sheamus on Monday’s RAW Supershow. People backstage felt it was one of his best matches since returning to the company. Tensai is currently being repackaged.

- Daniel Bryan doesn’t think CM Punk’s goat face insult from Monday’s RAW is a good one. He wrote on Twitter:

“Goat face is a horrible insult. My face is practically perfect in every way. In fact, from now on I demand to be called Beautiful Bryan.â€

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- WWE officials were impressed with Tensai’s match against Sheamus on Monday’s RAW Supershow. People backstage felt it was one of his best matches since returning to the company. Tensai is currently being repackaged.
I'm probably in the minority of feeling 
pimp.gif
 about that. Who knew all he had to do was move faster and turn down all the caricature stuff.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ them sandblasting those 2 twitter accounts. Too many lulz
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Good stuff 
laugh.gif
 But how are they burials though? He was the WWF heavyweight champ giving midcarders good matches where they got some offense in before losing. 
Well you're right about that for Taka and Jeff (who started to raise soon after that), but the Taz match was basically one of many ECW burials. Then if you just

look at HHH's career between 02-06 (maybe 07) with Rock and Austin mostly out the picture, he pretty much set himself up to take out everybody.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I'm probably in the minority of feeling 
pimp.gif
 about that. Who knew all he had to do was move faster and turn down all the caricature stuff.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ them sandblasting those 2 twitter accounts. Too many lulz
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Good stuff 
laugh.gif
Well you're right about that for Taka and Jeff (who started to raise soon after that), but the Taz match was basically one of many ECW burials. Then if you just

look at HHH's career between 02-06 (maybe 07) with Rock and Austin mostly out the picture, he pretty much set himself up to take out everybody.
Yeah no doubt, HHH was
pimp.gif
in 2000. Then he got injured and came back a bloated mess and was hilariously overexposed from there on

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Looks like the WWE finally killed the CrankyVince Twitter account.

1339635061991.gif
they got another one too

Twitter said today that WWE is one of 12 companies that will be able to embed multimedia into their Twitter posts giving more freedom than the 140 characters currently limited to everyone else.

On a similar note on the very same day, @WWE_Creative known for ribbing WWE's actual creative decisions with humorous comments as well as @CrankyVince which was "reported" as an actual Vince twitter account leading to ribbing Vince, have both gone offline on Twitter. When you try to access either page, neither allow you to see tweets posted or mentions. It's being rumoured that WWE have asked Twitter to suspend these accounts and the timing from the earlier announcement is not a coinsidence.

I *$#!$%+ hate WWE
At least I'm a member at PremiumVince, where you get the finer things in life [emoji]174[/emoji]

- There are rumors that Jennifer Hudson and WWE Superstar David Otunga will be getting married this fall.

- We noted before that some WWE talents were hesitant to work with Ryback. There is at least some talk among the crew with people saying Ryback is a severe injury to an opponent just waiting to happen, because of his intensity and his sloppiness in depositing people.

- Despite recent reports about WWE talents being hesitant to work with Ryback, Vince McMahon is loving how the gimmick is going. Some in the company don’t like how the crowd chants “Goldberg

The music sounds like a cop show set in the 1930s, and the cop is at some diner thinking about the latest murder he had to investigate.

Anyways, pretty surprising for something this serious and hard hitting to come from Kayfabe Commentaries. X-Pac and New Jack had it rough.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I hope to see more Maxine on RAW or SD now that a new NXT is starting up.

As long as she wears that outfit. 
devil.gif

That woman got a body man..damn. 

And I'm hyped for the new NXT/FCW fusion. Would love to see a Hunico/Rollins matchup. Hero/Kidd would be nice too. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i do miss the "Joe's Gonna Kill You"... with all the chants, that one is a damn good one.
he rivals Kane for the worst ring attire though. it's always been crap.
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AA [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That suicide dive >>[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lastly...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Beautiful Bryan Danielson... [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]

Austin Aries’ challengers in the Ultimate X match Thursday night will be Zema Ion and Chris Sabin.

As noted earlier, Bobby Roode vs. Mr. Anderson for the World Title is scheduled for the event.

A 12 Man Bound For Glory Series Gauntlet Battle Royal will also take place on a this week's Impact Wrestling telecast.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]MY GOD.... [/color]
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THAT BRAINBUSTER.... yeeeeeeessshhhh...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom