WWE No Way Out PPV - Cena v Big Show Steel Cage, Punk v Bryan v Kane, Ziggler v Sheamus p28

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

nevermind im an idiot

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We know... that's why no one answered you.

[/color]

Beautiful Bryan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
and yes the match is official. Ricardo Rodriguez vs Santino in a Tuxedo match at NWO but not for the title.

Bully begging Joseph not to hit him with the chiar 
laugh.gif

actually a good ppv so far

is Doug Williams still with TNA?

Originally Posted by civickid96

PWG's Death to All But Metal DVD preview...El Generico vs. Ricochet!
pimp.gif
 Yo iv been catching up on the new PWG DVDs man for real PWG matches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I remember making wrestling vids like three years ago on YouTube and getting paid for it
eek.gif
but that copyright crap killed my account still have 1 PWG vid left on youtube

- People in FCW have been told that developmental is changing for the better, with a different structure, and a different schedule. There is some concern in FCW about what is happening since Tom Prichard was released as head trainer with no explanation on his departure given to those there.

Under Triple H, the idea is to structure the entire developmental process and talent relations like WWE is a major sports company.

- As noted before, Kelly Kelly is taking some time away from WWE but some people do not expect her to return. The ATA Agency that is representing Kelly are pitching her for scripted TV shows as well as a potential reality TV show. Kelly also had offers come her way from placing high on the Maxim Hot 100 list this year.

It’s notable that WWE didn’t give her a full contract release but they aren’t thrilled that she has someone else pitching her for outside gigs.

- F4Wonline.com reports that Randy Orton tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone, causing him to fail a WWE Wellness test and be suspended for 60 days. Orton was telling people that he took a tainted supplement that contained the testosterone, causing him to fail. Orton reportedly said he didn’t do it on purpose but acknowledged that he should have been more careful.

- Word is that the current storyline with Dixie Carter and AJ Styles has a long way to go with a lot more twists coming.

- TNA officials want to keep both Abyss and Joseph Park around as regular competitors once the Abyss character is brought back full-time. The idea would be that fans are aware that Park and Abyss are the same person.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

How big is the salary gap between WWE and TNA?
Would it be safe to think that Santino makes more than Bobby Roode?
I can't tell you about the actual wrestlers for TNA, but Christy Hemme has been making 175K every year since she's been there...but supposedly 
that's waaaaaay more than AJ Styles makes.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I can't tell you about the actual wrestlers for TNA, but Christy Hemme has been making 175K every year since she's been there...but supposedly 
smh......

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by Peep Game

smh......
AJ used to be my boy too.

PWG is very, very good.

El Generico and Kevin Steen had one HELL of a feud.

That package piledriver...
eek.gif

Top rope braiiinnnnnnbuusssstttttaaaa!
laugh.gif

Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer was asked by a reader during his radio show why WWE has not utilized Mick Foley on television more frequently since his return to the organization last November. He said this is due to wrestler/executive Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque’s lobbying, who is resentful of “The Hardcore Legend.â€

Another week, another great match by Hunico.

This guy needs to take Santino's belt and deck it out with Mexican garb cause like I've said before I think it's awesome when a foreign heel wins the U.S title and trolls the American audience
laugh.gif

^^Ditto, Hunico being Hunico again
pimp.gif
 Him and Gabriel should have had that match on SD. Nothing but 13+ minutes
of good wrestling. Not the standard stuff either. The crowd once again failed with chanting USA USA for Gabriel. 

Dude's from South Africa, they never get it right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's why I enjoy Superstars so much, it's pure wrestling even if it is only like 3 matches.
I remember a match Hunico had with Tyson Kidd and the crowd was chanting USA and you can see Kidd saying " I'll take it"
laugh.gif

What happened to all the stipulation matches that were being advertised for NWO ( not that I mind that there aren't many). I thought we would have seen more "No way out" scenario matches.

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

For anyone who follows TNA; any idea on who those that attacked Sting at the end were?

rumor is that its jeff jarrett along with 2 AAA wrestlers. TNA/AAA have been wanting to do some type of angle together for a while so this could be it.

Back
Top Bottom