WWE No Way Out PPV - Cena v Big Show Steel Cage, Punk v Bryan v Kane, Ziggler v Sheamus p28

I see you Black Cena.
pimp.gif

I like AW with Darren Young & Titus Oneil.

Primo and Epico arent enticing enough for people to even care about.

Tyson Kidd hit a top rope hurracanrana on Primo to the outside onto all 6 other competitors.
AW threw Primo back into the ring.  Darren Young hit a gut buster to get the win.  Epico tried to make the save but AW pulled him out of the ring.  Young got the pin.

AW joined up with the Prime Time Players who are now the #1 Contenders.

Epico & Primo attacked AW after the match but the PTP's made the save and the PTP and AW beat up Epico and Primo.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

This match is boring, and already too long. This isn't entertaining, these guys are nobodies and it's WWE's fault.

NO ONE gives a crap about these guys because they don't know them, Cole, Booker and King can get excited all they want with Rosa screaming, but this is awful and means absolutely nothing to everyone watching.

There is no story behind them big enough for us to care. The writers are at fault, there needs to be some amazing tag teams made again, too bad that will not happen.

End this already.
There was a time where no one was interested in Punk/Bryan/Ziggler/ all the other guys you like, giving them a chance on a big stage is what opens horizons and gives them a chance.. I'd rather see that than Tuxedo matches/Big Show main eventing.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Is this "swerve" actually gonna mean anything or will it just be forgotten in 2 weeks?

It will only mean something if you watch Superstars.

Originally Posted by hymen man

This match is boring, and already too long. This isn't entertaining, these guys are nobodies and it's WWE's fault.

NO ONE gives a crap about these guys because they don't know them, Cole, Booker and King can get excited all they want with Rosa screaming, but this is awful and means absolutely nothing to everyone watching.

There is no story behind them big enough for us to care. The writers are at fault, there needs to be some amazing tag teams made again, too bad that will not happen.

End this already.
There was a time where no one was interested in Punk/Bryan/Ziggler/ all the other guys you like, giving them a chance on a big stage is what opens horizons and gives them a chance.. I'd rather see that than Tuxedo matches/Big Show main eventing.
I disagree.  Real wrestling fans knew how much talent Punk, Bryan, and Ziggler had and it was only a matter of time until they broke out (maybe not Ziggler as much since everyone though Kenny was the star of the Spirit Squad).  I'm not saying none of these guys have talent... Kidd is very good, but I just don't see any of these guys being breakout stars.

Anyone else see the outline of the arm brace under Triple H's suit.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone else see the outline of the arm brace under Triple H's suit.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

no pop at all for this
Triple H vs. Brock has me about as excited as I would be to watch a Bobcats vs. Wizards game

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

End this already.
I disagree.  Real wrestling fans knew how much talent Punk, Bryan, and Ziggler had and it was only a matter of time until they broke out (maybe not Ziggler as much since everyone though Kenny was the star of the Spirit Squad).  I'm not saying none of these guys have talent... Kidd is very good, but I just don't see any of these guys being breakout stars.
Real wrestling fans always know whos who, but speaking about Venom himself.. he didn't like Punk and Bryan at first.. but once they were showcased more, he got to see their talent and their skills and eventually became a fan.  So I'm speaking generally for the casual fans, who tune in from time to time and see someone they like and become a constant viewer.  I think Kidd is good too, so is Gabriel.. (I agree the others don't really have much to offer.. but still.. putting them on TV is a good look to get some actual wrestling rather than gimmick matches and the same crap shoved down our throats each week/PPV).  The match itself I thought was fairly good with a few good spots.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Real wrestling fans always know whos who, but speaking about Venom himself.. he didn't like Punk and Bryan at first.. but once they were showcased more, he got to see their talent and their skills and eventually became a fan.  So I'm speaking generally for the casual fans, who tune in from time to time and see someone they like and become a constant viewer.  I think Kidd is good too, so is Gabriel.. (I agree the others don't really have much to offer.. but still.. putting them on TV is a good look to get some actual wrestling rather than gimmick matches and the same crap shoved down our throats each week/PPV).  The match itself I thought was fairly good with a few good spots.
boom.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Once you replace Fight with another F word, this promo because very very different.

flounder?
flambe?

file?

forclose?

fengshui?

fabulize?

fabricate?

Makes sense since your mother makes you clean your mouth with soap when you say the word I was talking about smalls

just noticed the belts currently are all owned by faces.... Layla, santino, christian, cm punk, sheamus, truth and kofi,,,,, smh

Back
Top Bottom