WWE No Way Out PPV - Cena v Big Show Steel Cage, Punk v Bryan v Kane, Ziggler v Sheamus p28

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

For anyone who follows TNA; any idea on who those that attacked Sting at the end were?

I can't say, but that definitely has me interested.

It seems like TNA understand the concept of "strike when the iron is hot" a lot better than WWE.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Simply put, HHH is a douche.

I hate him...one of my least favorite figures in the business.

30t6p3b.gif
@
triplehshovel.gif

For anyone who follows TNA; any idea on who those that attacked Sting at the end were?

rumor is that its jeff jarrett along with 2 AAA wrestlers. TNA/AAA have been wanting to do some type of angle together for a while so this could be it.
Ok that makes sense if the reasoning for the attack was JJ was jealous that they inducted Sting into the HoF first.

- In a recent interview with The Chronicle Journal, Frank Mir said he wouldn't be opposed to going into wrestling. "Not opposed to the idea," Mir said. "I can’t do a back flip or anything." This is leading to speculation suggesting that he could go to WWE to face Brock Lesnar. The two have split two fights in the UFC, setting up a Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir trilogy after all.

- THQ has issued a statement denying rumors that they are working on their final WWE game. The licensing agreement is intact through 2017. The company said in a statement:

"We are extremely pleased with our relationship with WWE, and have an exclusive license for the brand through 2017. Our recent video game cover reveal for WWE '13 on Monday Night Raw airing May 28, as well as WWE Superstar Sheamus's recent appearance at E3 showcase examples of how well we are working collaboratively with WWE."

Matt Morgan recently spoke to 102.5 FM The Beart promoting this weekend's house shows in Texas and discussed his status with the company. Morgan said there are "a lot of rumors" going on around him and that his time in the company "may be coming to a pass."

"I'm not going to deny that," he said. "I don't feel like I'm getting what I'm putting into TNA." Morgan said he was the "ultimate head-turner in TNA" and claimed that he is tired of a having the carrot of the World Title "dangling in front of my face."

Morgan said his TNA contract is coming up soon and that the company has the best roster in wrestling, noting that "my beef is with the company." He noted that he's appearing on the house shows to keep to his obligations to TNA.

rumor is that its jeff jarrett along with 2 AAA wrestlers. TNA/AAA have been wanting to do some type of angle together for a while so this could be it.
*crosses fingers for this to be true*

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

That sounds like it could be an extremely interesting storyline and I hope it's Double J coming back too..But none of those guys looked like JJ height or build and (assuming I'm correct in thinking AAA is in Mexico) none of those dudes looked like they had hispanic complexions..It'll be interesting to see where TNA is gonna go with this angle..Very much looking forward to see how it plays out..

WWe is dropping the ball...a heel stable with Alberto (leader), Ricardo, hunico (us champ), Camacho (muscle), primo & epico (tag team), rosa...........would be so awesome and revitalize Alberto character

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

That sounds like it could be an extremely interesting storyline and I hope it's Double J coming back too..But none of those guys looked like JJ height or build and (assuming I'm correct in thinking AAA is in Mexico) none of those dudes looked like they had hispanic complexions..It'll be interesting to see where TNA is gonna go with this angle..Very much looking forward to see how it plays out..

I hope TNA builds this storyline thoroughly. This could definitely catch a lot of people's attention. Hell, after that Austin Aries/Samoa Joe match at Slammiversary, I was hooked.

^^I'd love to see TNA put both AA and Joe into the HWC picture..Not necessarily to make Joe a legit contender(cause I think his boat has pretty much sailed as far a being a major star in tna) but to maybe to a best of series with Aries in order to better get him over in the fans mind as a legit World title caliber wrestler..Besides I have a thing for best of 5/7 series when it comes to great wrestlers..And I'm pretty sure if you're a fan of pro wrestling seeing those two go at it for the next couple weeks and have it wrap up at a ppv that you can't find anything wrong with that..And that would give time for the Storm/Rooooo thing to work itself out..

TNA is in a very delicate spot right now..They have some serious things going good for them..
-Really good HWC
-Bully Ray and Abyss/Park angle is super interesting
-JJ's possible return and a feud with the multiple time world champ, Icon of wrestling, Franchise, top 10 of the past 25 yrs, HALL OF FAMER Sting
-Decent tag and women's divisions
-X Division is always very good no matter who the champ is
-And, what could be most important, a more solid and talented roster than WWE

But none of this matters if they can't keep their momentum building..They need to take their time and let a couple of the major stories develop and give some of their midcard talent some smaller/quicker storylines that have a definitive ending and then move them onto another story with someone new..They need to take advantage of their relationship with the Mexican promotion and bring in some Luchadores and put them up against their X division guys..They definately need to drastically limit Brooke Hogan's role and the not go overboard shoving her or the women's division down our throats..They can do some really great things in the next year and they've got things in position to do that..Let's see what happens..

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

WWe is dropping the ball...a heel stable with Alberto (leader), Ricardo, hunico (us champ), Camacho (muscle), primo & epico (tag team), rosa...........would be so awesome and revitalize Alberto character
WWE wasted Alberto.
When he premiered I got giddy.

A heel,mexican wrestler who's 

-rich

-not a cholo, or a stereotype

-looks like an actual heavyweight champion.

You're right though, that stable would be awesome, seeing as they're all good in ring.

Alberto can talk,Hunico can talk, Ricardo can talk.

Rosa 
devil.gif
frown.gif

The WWE however, will never let minorities, especially heels, hold all the belts though.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

WWE wasted Alberto.
When he premiered I got giddy.

A heel,mexican wrestler who's 

-rich

-not a cholo, or a stereotype

-looks like an actual heavyweight champion.

You're right though, that stable would be awesome, seeing as they're all good in ring.

Alberto can talk,Hunico can talk, Ricardo can talk.

Rosa 
devil.gif
frown.gif

The WWE however, will never let minorities, especially heels, hold all the belts though.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
so true

*watches old Ahmed Johnson matches*

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is a great storyteller in and out of the ring. That profiling though...I've been there.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

Simply put, HHH is a douche.
I hate him...one of my least favorite figures in the business.
I feel exactly the same way. Par for the course on his part regarding the Foley stuff. I've said it numerous times in these threads over the years...he's an insecure @+!!%#%%+ that thinks he's the greatest thing to happen to professional wrestling.

venom lyrix asked a few weeks back why HHH has a bad rep w/ a lot of the IWC...the Foley thing is a classic example of his *****assness.

- As noted before, Kelly Kelly is taking some time away from WWE but some people do not expect her to return. The ATA Agency that is representing Kelly are pitching her for scripted TV shows as well as a potential reality TV show. Kelly also had offers come her way from placing high on the Maxim Hot 100 list this year.

I gotta see this 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

That's why I enjoy Superstars so much, it's pure wrestling even if it is only like 3 matches.
I remember a match Hunico had with Tyson Kidd and the crowd was chanting USA and you can see Kidd saying " I'll take it"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man that was hilarious. They did the same to Zeke when Hunico faced him too, and Zeke had this baffled look on his face.

During that Hunico/Gabriel match, I was damn near rolling on the floor when Hunico started jogging outside the ring, saying something

like "...eses de loco", then Gabriel just blindsides him with a tope
laugh.gif

NT WWE NO WAY OUT PPV PREDICTION CONTEST!!!
  • 500 possible points for this B-Show PPV
  • Spell your NT Board Name CORRECTLY
  • You may only enter ONCE
  • Once you submit an entry, it CANNOT be changed
  • Contest open until 8pm et Sunday night
  • Contest does not include pre-show Youtube match(es)
  • GOOD LUCK!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QCLMMDD

HEY LOBO
THE woo woo guy DVD COMES OUT SOON. MAKE SURE YOU PRE-ORDER TO AVOID IT BEING SOLD OUT 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

great Superstars this week. Hunico/Gabriel had my attention the whole way through and im really digging Mcguillicutty's clothesline-duck-back clothesline spot

Finished the survey, I think (can't remember if I put my screen name or not 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
).

Too many things coming on tomorrow for me to really check for NWO.

NBA Finals, season finale of The Killing, True Blood and Falling Skies are all a priority over NWO.

Will be checking into this thread though to gauge how the show is going.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I feel exactly the same way. Par for the course on his part regarding the Foley stuff. I've said it numerous times in these threads over the years...he's an insecure $!*++@%*% that thinks he's the greatest thing to happen to professional wrestling.

The best thing that guy ever did was dress as Goldust and shoot Kane with a fireball.

Weren't people saying that he was one of the main objectors to the Rock's return at WM?

Which makes sense because he always played second fiddle to SCSA/Rock...hurt his ego I bet.

Too bad that Blade Trinity thing didn't open doors for him.

Back
Top Bottom