WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m0y5lzuGWQ1r6v2bdo1_r1_250.png
tumblr_lx6t0sQQ041r1wrcmo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m0y5lzuGWQ1r6v2bdo2_r1_250.png
tumblr_m0ue7zMy9a1r76mjuo2_250.jpg

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m0h1qh6B6b1r0ap9qo2_500.gif

Guess I'll skip on RAW. There's plenty of good stuff online anyways. Thank you, NTWT/Independent Wrestling/IWC for entertaining me when 'Wrestling Entertainment' can't.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

This is one of the worst promos I've seen in a very long time. How does this nonsense get approved?Alex
I seriously can't believe I'm watching this right now.
Every week, I'm closer and closer to tuning out for good.  I really don't understand how people in the crowd cheer for this crap.

Pittsburgh Penguins - LOSERS 
laugh.gif

Go puck yourself....... Trust me.  No one enjoyed that.

And Cole and Lawler's fake laughing only makes it worse.

The Board of Directors deal is awful too.  It's a faceless authority figure.  Why do we care about them?  And why do they have power to affect things on the show when Laurinaitis is the GM?

There are just so many plot holes in everything in WWE, and the overall stupidity of the show, it's making my head hurt.

Cena is the most unlikable babyface I've ever seen in pro wrestling.

Tonight's Raw will go down as the worst Raw of the year, by far.  If there is a worse show than this, God help us.

I couldn't agree more.  My "RAW" buddy and I were in shock.  We couldn't believe that we sat through two hours of that garbage. 
It's unfortunate because the product was looking very promising after Wrestlemania; especially after that amazing RAW on 4/2/2012.

Alex 

I could have sworn Cena was high doing that stupid baby talk promo last night.

Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

Spoiler [+]
Booker T came out to a nice pop. Michael Cole came out to a chorus of boos.

John Laurinaitis started the show cutting a promo about the Board of Directors's decision for his match with John Cena at Over the Limit announced on Raw. WWE champion C.M. Punk interrupted and teased him that he is getting fired after John Cena is done with him at Over the Limit. Punk left after Johnny booked Punk vs. Kane, then Johnny told the crowd that it was our fault. He told us to go to hell and left.

(1) WWE tag champions R-Truth & Kofi Kingston beat Darren Young & Titus O'Neil in a non-title match. Truth pinned Young. Short match - four or five minutes.

Damien Sandow interrupted Zack Ryder on his way to the ring to face Yoshi Tatsu. Sandow cut a promo deeming Yoshi unfit, like last week, and walked out. Yoshi called Sandow chicken and started clucking. Sandow attacked him from behind and the match never happened. The best part was Sandow's pink tights and purple knee pads.

(2) Daniel Bryan beat Zack Ryder via submission. Bryan basically squashed Ryder and won with the Yes! Lock. James noted - The guy besides me caught Ryder's t-shirt and I ended up catching Bryan's shirt, so we traded - a good night. I am the guy in the front row middle wearing a pink Ziggler t-shirt.

(3) Kane beat WWE champion C.M. Punk via DQ in a non-title match. D-Bryan was on commentary. Good match ended with Bryan hitting Kane with a chair, then Kane came to and attacked Punk with the chair. Kane then landed two chokeslams after Bryan distracted Punk.

(4) U.S. champion Santino beat IC champion Cody Rhodes in a Champion vs. Champion match. The trash talk on Twitter led to Santino winning with the Cobra in two minutes. Disappointing.

(5) World Hvt. champion Sheamus beat Randy Orton in a non-title match. Great, back-and-forth main event. Orton hit a superplex off the top rope. After each man blocked the other's finshers, Sheamus won with a roll-up. Afterward, Orton and Sheamus shook hands, then Orton gave Sheamus an RKO and looked at the belt as the show ended.

Bonus Dark Match: World Hvt. champion Sheamus beat Daniel Bryan in a non-title match. Sheamus was reeling from the RKO, so Bryan applied the Yes! Lock, but Sheamus got the ropes. Sheamus did a couple of moves and hit the Brogue Kick for the win to send the crowd home happy.

smackdown spoiler.. my reply is in the spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
Straight burials for Cody and the ic title

Spoiler [+]
smh at the continuous burial of Cody Rhodes.

And Orton has been taking a lot clean loses lately (shocker), I have a feeling he's gonna win this weekend.

In the hospital..In crazy pain right now..Loopy as hell on some pills they keep giving me..Hopin' to go home sometime in the next12 hours..

GHIMS, quit jockin' my avy son..Don't think Im so high I didn't notice..lol

Thanks for the support ntwt..yall are really good people and the kindness you show people when theyre down is appreciated..Good work guys!

Originally Posted by casekicks

In the hospital..In crazy pain right now..Loopy as hell on some pills they keep giving me..Hopin' to go home sometime in the next12 hours..

Thanks for the support ntwt..yall are really good people and the kindness you show people when theyre down is appreciated..Good work guys!

not jockin, im just a big sting fan, as is 99% of the IWC. 4w is in the 1% (damn hater)

btw case, we can make mad $$ off Vicodin pills if u get your hands on some

Spoiler [+]
relax mods, its just a joke

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by casekicks

not jockin, im just a big sting fan, as is 99% of the IWC. 4w is in the 1% (damn hater)

btw case, we can make mad $$ off Vicodin pills if u get your hands on some

Spoiler [+]
relax mods, its just a joke

oh, i passed vicodin a long time ago..i'm onto percocet now..ahhh, the good stuff..lol

Serena's face 
droppedImage_5.png
Maxine's face 
laugh.gif

***EDIT: Cena with the "Mitchell & Ness" jersey
roll.gif

Layla & Kristall Marshall
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
 Debra
eek.gif