WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

Originally Posted by PLVN

Christ almighty Kaitlyn is uninteresting.
I feel the exact opposite. She's an owner of hamburger earmuffs, rattlesnakes, and loves The Simpsons? Yes, please!

Originally Posted by fearthenut

4w, or anyone else willing to chime in with insight.... seriously, how does WWE willingly and knowingly put that garbage on TV last night?
Do they think they're fooling anyone? Legitimately? I have to think that Vince and HHH aren't stupid.... They know what's being put out there. They have to know it's bad, the wrestlers backstage have to know it's bad, so why allow it to happen? Especially with how much we hear about rewrites and everything being finalized last minute... That's really the BEST they could do?

Notice how there's been no mention of it being a GO HOME SHOW yet. This is supposed to generate business? Since Smackdown is a joke, this was really their last chance to sell the PPV on Sunday, and this is what they gave us....

- A suing segment. Why should anyone care if HHH is sued. What baring does that have on anything??

- A throwaway segment for Punk/Bryan. We haven't seen one promo exchange, or anything to give us a reason to care for their match. And this is how important we're supposed to believe the "top honor" in the company is? Put it this way, for storyline purposes, if the Punk/Bryan match was removed from Sunday, it would make no difference at all. That's because there isn't a storyline. 

- Big Show blubbering like an idiot. They gave this more airtime than the buildup for the WWE championship?

- Brodus Clay doing the same thing he's done for 5 months

- Cena's segment. It's already evident the gaping holes here. Won't mention them again. 

Among other things. 

And this is supposed to convince someone to buy their PPV Sunday? Who are they trying to kid? 

I don't post often in here, but lurk on a weekly basis. And I just simply couldn't wrap my head around last nights show. If this comes off as a ranting post, well I guess part of it is. 

I guess my biggest question is how can the people backstage (mainly Vince and HHH) put this garbage on TV, the whole time KNOWING it's terrible. They're not stupid, do they think we are? Or am I just reading into this too much?

What is the thought process here?
I echo every one of your sentiments. It makes no sense what so ever

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

So it's pretty clear what's happening Sunday night.
Big Show was fired, so he's no longer a WWE Superstar.

He comes to the ring during the Cena/Laurinaitis match, teases he's going to knock out Laurinaitis, but actually knocks out Cena to let Laurinaitis get the win.  Laurinaitis then gives Show his job back, and Show becomes the enforcer that Tensai was supposed to be.

It then sets up a cage match at No Way Out between Cena and Laurinaitis to prevent outside interference.
Actually i see Show and Tensai coming out to help Ace... they then form a tag team, which may actually be not such a horrible thing... i mean Tensai is light centuries better than Khali...

definitely dont see a tag-team forming but a Show heel turn? ....again? ....does anyone even care at this point?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I went back to watch the parts I didn't see...

- The Chokeslam
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
How in the world did that happen???? That may as well could have been a Cobra
laugh.gif

- I had already seen a bit of Show/Ace, and was not gonna watch the rest, I was cringing already and wasn't gonna subject
myself to any more of that.
- Beth's nipples
eek.gif
devil.gif

- The transition between King & Cole's reaction to Show crying and "FUNK IS ON A ROLL" had me dyyyying
roll.gif

- Cena the character is corny as &@^#. Had to change the channel after a couple of seconds into Cena's Jim Carrey routine.
Thank god for the invention of the DVR, cause that was heading towards one of the most pathetic embarrassing segments
I've seen. FF'd it to Eve though
devil.gif
devil.gif
what happened with beth's nips. what did i miss
eek.gif

NTWEF, I hsve some news.

DSK is suspended yet again.

he keeps falling off the wagon
30t6p3b.gif

- As noted before, Zack Ryder vs. Kane will take place on YouTube for the WWE Over the Limit pre-show this coming Sunday. Vince McMahon was so impressed with the Extreme Rules pre-show numbers that we can expect to see regular pay-per-view pre-show matches on YouTube from here on out.

WWE is making good money from their new YouTube partnership, which is why we’ve seen a lot more videos being uploaded to the account lately.

- Because of the divorce news that came out last week, WWE officials wanted to make sure that John Cena was upbeat and positive on last night’s RAW Supershow from Pittsburgh.

- As noted before, Mark Henry is going in for surgery today. While this isn’t confirmed, word going around is that he’s having surgery for the groin injury that he suffered a while back.

Henry said in the past that if he couldn’t come back 100% from the injury, he would retire. There was talk before WrestleMania this year that Henry could be coming up on the end of his career.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

NTWEF, I hsve some news.

30t6p3b.gif
Damn what did he do now? 
laugh.gif

NTWEF, I hsve some news.

30t6p3b.gif

take over the reigns that Lobo once had, he's not ready for the responsibility

- Because of the divorce news that came out last week, WWE officials wanted to make sure that John Cena was upbeat and positive on last night’s RAW Supershow from Pittsburgh.
I understand that, but good lord, couldn't they have found a better, actually funny way to do that?

^ i dont know if lobo doesn't want to be COO anymore but i have some great ideas for this company moving forward

^I see him post in S & T all the time.

unless you were being sarcastic lol

TNA Knockout To Be Featured in Penthouse
TNA Knockout Tara, aka Lisa Marie Varon aka Victoria, tweeted earlier today that she’ll be featured in the latest issue of Penthouse magazine, a men’s magazine that is similar to Playboy.

The four-time Knockouts Champion and two-time WWE Women’s Champion wrote: “Be sure to pick the newest edition of Penthouse to see your favorite knockout, Tara. Hubba Hubba

WIDESPREAD PANIC IN WWE HEADQUARTERS
Monday's WWE Raw episode scored the second-lowest social media activity score of the year, was down 36 percent compared to last week, and was down 39 percent compared to the yearly average. Raw scored 103,552, which was good for #4 on cable TV behind the NBA Playoffs and "Basketball Wives" on VH1.

[ SOURCE: Trendrr.TV ]

Monday's WWE Raw episode scored the second-lowest social media activity score of the year, was down 36 percent compared to last week, and was down 39 percent compared to the yearly average. Raw scored 103,552, which was good for #4 on cable TV behind the NBA Playoffs and "Basketball Wives" on VH1.

i mean they should understand that last nites show sucked and its damn good that people tuned out
you have some of the best Wrestlers in the world on staff and you cant just throw together a good match by accident.

I want to see Danielson Vs. Punk but not worth ordering the PPV imo...and the Lesnar situation sucks too. Having him on board piqued my interest

and now that he's jobbed/gone I dont care anymore..so WHY feature him above CM Punk etc

laugh.gif

Boston/Philly ended @ 09:30 - Decent Game

OKC/LA - Got Officially BORING Way before Raw Ended

#Fail

PS. Heyman OWNED Levesque on the Mic.......
pimp.gif

^wwe will panic after the ppv, put the belts on cena and orton.

what they need to do is introduce a new stable, with new stars. not that nexus crap that they screwed up.

Widespread panic
roll.gif
Time for Punk vs Bryan right after the preshow
Here's some random hardcore slutty naked diva pics

Spoiler [+]
Arn5kBqCAAEM4u-.jpg:large
media

Spoiler [+]
ArA2ep2CMAAoVN1.jpg:large
ArHdHAMCEAM991J.jpg:large
AqX9i3XCMAEjJ-w.jpg:large
AqDurJqCIAAKqfr.jpg:large

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m36515OBlM1r2pq24o2_250.jpg
tumblr_m3jyv8kfqX1rt4wx0o1_500.png
tumblr_m3imnmCQVP1rulc1zo1_250.gif
tumblr_m2vwxvgXa41r19j80o2_250.png

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m2u1yss0TQ1r9rfy2o1_500.png
tumblr_m2t3vcQDd51rt4wx0o1_500.png
tumblr_m2rqzpcAYp1qhpxyvo8_250.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m2dha9EwC31rt4wx0o1_250.gif
tumblr_m2dha9EwC31rt4wx0o2_250.gif
tumblr_m24nloZACl1r43mg8o3_400.jpg
tumblr_m24nloZACl1r43mg8o2_400.jpg

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m1gk88eiR51rol618o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m11ui97W1M1qf7nkdo4_250.png
tumblr_m11ui97W1M1qf7nkdo3_250.png
tumblr_m10tsaivpm1qf7nkdo4_250.png

Spoiler [+]
Am I the only one seeing this for the first time???
tumblr_m2pcitYyMe1r967q8o1_500.png

tumblr_m0w025GhHR1qmyfy8o5_r1_1280.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
these tumblrs are hilarious

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by PLVN

Christ almighty Kaitlyn is uninteresting.
I feel the exact opposite. She's an owner of hamburger earmuffs, rattlesnakes, and loves The Simpsons? Yes, please!

I agree with the Lobo.

Dammit.  I missed Beth Phoenix's hard nips.  I'll try to catch on the Universal replay.

Back
Top Bottom