WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

Did Santino just ^@($) do that???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the build for Punk vs Bryan has been awful, the match feels useless.

Probably won't end clean, they needed to make this a real BIG feud and push it hard, SMH @ the writers

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Probably won't end clean, they needed to make this a real BIG feud and push it hard, SMH @ the writers

I wish they would just drop it after Sunday and start it up again in February.

Then Daniel Bryan can come out to "The Final Countdown" at Wrestlemania.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Good opening, I can't believe this tag match is going to be the only build we get for Punk/ DBry, smh.

just proof that there is absolutely zero chance bryan wins.

Agreed. I know Punk and Bryan don't bring in the ratings and that's why Cena/Lesnar get more emphasis but that doesn't excuse the storyline being ho-hum. Give them something to work with so they can cook.

I hate Cena like most here, but this man has done this since the chain gang days. I give him all the credit in the world that he extends himself like that.

Santino is a !%#$*@# loser, how does ANYONE like this guy and why is the WWE pushing him?!?!?!
Blasphemy!  Santino is a bawse.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I hate Cena like most here, but this man has done this since the chain gang days. I give him all the credit in the world that he extends himself like that.

I understand the dislike for John Cena the character, but someone hating John Cena the person is just a baffling concept.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

If Beth's nipples were'nt hard...

Rusty wouldn't have been sent to his room early for inappropriately asking his mommy "what those pointy spots are on that lady's chest".
Spoiler [+]
good-one-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-194.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I understand the dislike for John Cena the character, but someone hating John Cena the person is just a baffling concept.

Agreed..The man's character is never to be doubted..Dude should be in the wwe hof just for the amount of make a wish work he does..

Rusty wouldn't have been sent to his room early for inappropriately asking his mommy "what those pointy spots are on that lady's chest".

What are you talking about? Rusty should know what those pointy spots are.

His mom would just respond "those just gave you dinner"

Back
Top Bottom