WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by StillIn729

what are you two talking about?

I got suspended for asking for a stream in extreme rules thread. I spelled it backwards
laugh.gif
I never asked for a stream

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Layla is SO slow and sloppy in the ring 
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but she looks good and has an accent... so who cares? since when has you or anyone taken the divas seriously?... seriously.[/color]

Sin Cara retuned at a house show last night. I don't expect him on tonight's show.

Punk is supposed to do a Savage tribute on tonight's show.

So they don't want Kharma to bear Phoenix for the title, but Layla can beat her cleanly?

How does that make Phoenix vs. Kharma any much of a draw now.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

So they don't want Kharma to bear Phoenix for the title, but Layla can beat her cleanly?

Triple threat match where they build all three of them up to look credible and have a nice blowoff at Summerslam
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Triple threat match where they build all three of them up to look credible and have a nice blowoff at Summerslam
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
?
bra and panties match
happy.gif
happy.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
?
That'd be nice. But you know WWE isn't smart enough for that.
laugh.gif
@gunna.

Back
Top Bottom