WWE RAW is Booked by Nine-Year Olds 8.10.2009

MIZ is back
laugh.gif
and it looks like its going to be regal/christian for the ecw championship...i'm not too sold on Regal though hasnt really showed me asolid match

Glad Eugene got the ax, that was the worst character in the history of wrestling. (Yes, worse than the Zombie).

PWInsider.com is reporting that TNA star Kurt Angle was arrested this morning for allegedly stalking a female TNA star who has an active order of protection against the TNA Champion.

The female TNA star was allegedly at a Starbuck's coffee store and spotted Angle following her so she called the police. When authorities arrived on the scene they found a syringe as well as Human Growth Hormone Hygetropin in Angle's car. Kurt told the police that he had valid prescriptions for the drugs found.

According to local PA police, Angle has been officially charged with driving with a suspended license, possession of illegal HGH and breaking an order of protection as well as harassment.
PWInsider.com is reporting that despite being arrested, Kurt Angle is still expected to compete at TNA's Hard Justice PPV tomorrow night.
Damn Kurt....

Yeeeeeep, Kurt's losing the title for sure now.
laugh.gif

But damn.....
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Cut him so he can come to WWE
nerd.gif

Earlier today, it was reported that Kurt Angle was arrested for violating a restraining order against an unnamed female TNA star.

WrestleZone.com can now exclusively confirm that the star is Trenesha Biggers, better known to TNA Wrestling fans as Rhaka Khan. Biggers, who made it to the final 25 of the 2005 WWE Diva Search, had moved in with Angle followed his break-up with ex-wife Karen Angle. Things didn't work out and Biggers moved out of Angle's house, filing an order of protection against the former Olympic gold medalist.

As we mentioned in our previous article, Biggers spotted Angle's car outside a Starbucks coffee shop earlier today and alerted the authorities. This lead to the arrest of Angle, as he was charged with violating an order of protection, driving with a suspended license and possession of illegal HGH.

kurt-angle%2815%29.jpg
While it isn't officially confirmed as of this writing, WrestleZone.com can also exclusively report that Angle did in fact have a valid prescription for the HGH, as was speculated previously.

Despite all the madness, Angle will still be working tomorrow night's TNA "Hard Justice" pay-per view in Orlando, Florida. Angle will compete in the main event of the show, defending his TNA World championship in a triple-threat match against Sting and Matt Morgan.

moz-screenshot-1.png
rhaka-khan-3.jpg

Tara injured:
Tara took a pretty hard fall during a Knockouts match that aired on last night's episode of iMPACT! during the spot in which climbed up to the top turnbuckle in order to a hit a cross body onto the floor. Unfortunately, Tara hit her head on the cement floor and in a post on her Twitter account, said she doesn't remember the rest of the match (which saw her roll-up Awesome Kong for the win). Tara wrote: "Thank you for the concern. I don't remember the rest of the match after hitting the cement with my head. But it's not ballet & I won. YAY!!"

I'm guessing it goes without saying that no screenshots or trailers are to show HGH in a less than Godly position this year either.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Tara injured:
Tara took a pretty hard fall during a Knockouts match that aired on last night's episode of iMPACT! during the spot in which climbed up to the top turnbuckle in order to a hit a cross body onto the floor. Unfortunately, Tara hit her head on the cement floor and in a post on her Twitter account, said she doesn't remember the rest of the match (which saw her roll-up Awesome Kong for the win). Tara wrote: "Thank you for the concern. I don't remember the rest of the match after hitting the cement with my head. But it's not ballet & I won. YAY!!"

That's what happens when you have 3 Knockouts try to catch someone off the top rope
laugh.gif

TNA & WWE ratings:
The 8/13 edition of TNA iMPACT! on Spike TV scored a final cable rating of 1.05.

The 8/13 edition of WWE Superstars on WGN scored a final cable rating of 0.8.

The replay for this week's Superstars broadcast scored a rating of 0.3.

Batista cleared:
Batista has been cleared to return to full fledged physical workouts. He will see doctors again before the end of the month to evaluate his rehab process.

WWE's unsolved storylines:
WWE.com has a feature on unsolved storyline mysteries, discussing arcs like the Imposter Kane, the contents of Undertaker's urn and the infamous set collapse on Vince McMahon.

Final Card for tomorrows Hard Justice:
* Bounty Match: Abyss vs. Jethro Holiday
* For The World Title Shot Briefcase: Hernandez vs. Rob Terry
* X-Division #1 Contender's Steel Asylum Match: Suicide vs. Chris Sabin vs. Amazing Red vs. Alex Shelley vs. Jay Lethal vs. Daniels vs. Consequences Creed
* TNA Legends Title Match: Mick Foley [emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Kevin Nash
* Knockouts Title Match: ODB w/Cody Deaner vs. Angelina Love [emoji]169[/emoji] w/Velvet Sky
* X-Division Title Match: Samoa Joe vs. Homicide [emoji]169[/emoji]
* IWGP Tag Team Title Match: Beer Money vs. British Invasion [emoji]169[/emoji]
* TNA Tag Team Title Match: Team 3D vs. Booker T and Scott Steiner [emoji]169[/emoji]
* TNA World Title Match: Kurt Angle [emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Sting vs. Matt Morgan

Originally Posted by Mister916

Batista cleared:
Batista has been cleared to return to full fledged physical workouts. He will see doctors again before the end of the month to evaluate his rehab process.

smh.gif
at the WWE trying to claim he would be out for 4 months

Angle still in jail. talents reactions:
Kurt Angle remains in custody at Allegheny County Jail in Pittsburgh and still awaiting arraignment on the multiple charges brought against him this morning as a result of his arrest. Sources within TNA believe he will be arraigned sometime today and then be allowed to head to Florida for tomorrow night's Hard Justice pay-per-view. It should be noted that TNA is already working on alternative plans incase Angle is unable to appear.

TNA talents spoken with today were surprised by this morning's turn of events since Angle and the girlfriend are currently living together in his home. Rumors circulated among wrestlers several months ago that Angle had asked her to leave his residence, but they have been seen in public together since then. During an appearance on Howard Stern's show back in March, Angle said that he and the woman in question were no longer together. Although it could have been part of a lie to get Stern's sidekick Robin Quivers to go on date with him, which she declined.

Another big discussion among the wrestlers is how ironic the entire situation is after issues between Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett over Karen Angle were revealed on Bubba the Love Sponge's radio show last month. Many are waiting to see how Angle's arrest may play into Jarrett's position with TNA going forward.

Damn AJ Styles have been losing a lot lately. And they need to use Rhino more. He used to be a beast in ECW.

Former Diva returning:
Former WWE Diva Kristal Marshall (Lashley's girlfriend) wrote on her Twitter account on Tuesday that she's going to "make a debut soon." Earlier, she also wrote: "Just got some super duper news today! Let's just say it's a page turner!" Marshall appears to have wrestling on her mind as we reported earlier that Vince McMahon has been incredibly frustrated as of late with WWE's inability to create new Superstars. Marshall apparently read the report as she wrote the following on her Twitter account: "Sorry Vince stars are born not created...."

Watched Impact today has me lookin forward to the PPV Sunday.

Looks like Sting will be champ. Wat an idiot Angle is
smh.gif

Hope Homicide retains even though I am a Samoa Joe fan.

Back
Top Bottom