WWE RAW is SHAQ 7.27.2009

tuning in just for this too

shaq
laugh.gif

Raw was very good. I'm surprised Trips let Cody work most of the match rather than bury him.
Masterpiece's return was kinda lackluster, it might have been the crowd or King and Cole.
laugh.gif
at his haircut.

Every time I start to underappreciate Michael Cole, I tune into TNA for a couple of minutes. I don't even know their announcers' names, but god damnthey make me wanna fire bullets at the TV.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Every time I start to underappreciate Michael Cole, I tune into TNA for a couple of minutes. I don't even know their announcers' names, but god damn they make me wanna fire bullets at the TV.
dc3258ee4ca3da7171b53cea087d48b04748a60.gif

Nah, Don West is actually pretty good for the purpose he serves(lately anyway).

Ross/West pairing would be kinda cool to listen to.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I dont watch Entourage so I have no idea what to expect from the dude hosting next week.
youtube "Ari Gold best moments"...hopefully he gets some freedom to go off on some rants next week.

Every time I start to underappreciate Michael Cole, I tune into TNA for a couple of minutes. I don't even know their announcers' names, but god damn they make me wanna fire bullets at the TV.
[mike tenay] SSSSTTTIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!![/mike tenay]

Don West was hilarious last week

"OH MY GOD!!! It's Amazing Red, this is the most difficult competitor that Kevin Nash could have had! How will he retain the Legends Title?!?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's like a heel commentator with a little bit of sarcasm in it

If I can be random for a minute... if had a say in creative over at WWE, I would let Show and Jericho hold the tag belts until Wrestlemania in hopes that Edgecan wrestle, so that he could reunite with Christian and take them on for the championship in Arizona. That would be a money match given the inherent feud thatEdge will have with Jericho upon returning, and will elevate Christian and Show as well.

Do it Steph!

westcoast shows it at 9! that's why i usually dont post in here till the end where everyone else on the east have seen Raw already.
laugh.gif
jericho was comedymocking shaq in the ring

Originally Posted by 22stylez

westcoast shows it at 9! that's why i usually dont post in here till the end where everyone else on the east have seen Raw already.
laugh.gif
jericho was comedy mocking shaq in the ring

Word? I live in AZ and got it at 6

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

laugh.gif

really? i live in Cali and Raw starts 9pt 6et.

laugh.gif

I live in Cali and I see it at 6. HD cable channels run on eastern time.

laugh.gif

I live in Cali and I see it at 6. HD cable channels run on eastern time.

Same here. My HD channel plays it at 6, but my SD Channel plays it at 9

I don't remember the last time I've enjoyed RAW so much. The first 10-15 minutes were great.

The only thing that upset me a bit was Cena winning that match. Other than that, I thought it was a good show.
Originally Posted by AirVandal180

If I can be random for a minute... if had a say in creative over at WWE, I would let Show and Jericho hold the tag belts until Wrestlemania in hopes that Edge can wrestle, so that he could reunite with Christian and take them on for the championship in Arizona. That would be a money match given the inherent feud that Edge will have with Jericho upon returning, and will elevate Christian and Show as well.

Do it Steph!
I like this idea.

funny show. shaq was on his comedian game tonight. cena vs orton though, that's been done so many times. cena bores me. orton needs new opponents outsideof cena and triple h. i would have been happy to see orton vs henry. triple h or cena need to get in a tag team and feud with jericho and big show whilewaiting for edge to come back, to one, make tag team wrestling relevant again, and two, move aside so orton can fight with other people. the cena/ortonsummerslam match better be hell in the cell or something crazy like that. this 3 way feud is getting really stale

According to PWInsider.com, Former WWE Divas champion Maryse is in Birmingham, Alabama right now and will be examined by Dr. James Andrews tomorrow. Apparently Maryse may need knee surgery to repair some ongoing issues with her knee.

In December of 2008, Maryse suffered a dislocated kneecap in a house show match where she was dropped badly by one of the Bella Twins. She was able to avoid surgery and return to the ring several weeks later, but has had nagging issues with the knee ever since.

Maybe that's why they took the strap off of her

Hey are we all getting Summer Slam for free?
I have the feeling that the WWE will use Henry in the upcoming weeks to find a way to put himself into the title picture stating that he deserves a title shotand then how he beat Orton his first night on Raw so why not throw him in, but then the WWE will throw a curve ball and have him wrestle Miz becasue the Mizwill come out and talk about how he wants to face off against Cena and those two in some way shape or form will battle out. They will also probably create afeud with MVP and Masterpiece which will let them re develop the master piece leaving the U.S title up for grabs between Evan, Kofi and Swagger. But I do see aSwagger match and him using his all American American Gimmick to lead him to be the U.S champ.

If the WWE would give MVP a couple of consecutive wins then that can be a storyline there how he is the MVP and how he deserves a shot at the title.

there are so many possibilities I just dont understand why Raw doesnt capitolize on their talent.

Summer Slam should look like this

RAW
Cena vs Orton
Kofi vs Swagger vs Bourne vs MIZ
DX vs Legacy
MVP vs Masterpiece

Smackdown
Jericho and Show vs Hart Dynasty
Rey Vs Ziggler
Morrison vs Hardy vs CM Punk

Then to End the Show they show the symbol of the Undertaker and then the show fades off

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom