WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

idk how people can be satisfied with predictability. this has to be the worst RR and PPV i've seen in years. Punk loses clean to the PEOPLE's ELBOW? YOU GET ONE SHOT AND WIN? SLAP IN THE FACE TO THE WWE TITLE.

oh yeah, and Cena winning.

GOOD NIGHT

:smh:

I'm satisfied because for one night I took off my smark hat and watched the show as a fan. Didn't over think it and just enjoyed the show.

I'm sure a lot of you guys hated seeing Cena and Rock win, but I thought I was a pretty damn good show overall.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wish i would've seen more special appearances.. Although it was dope seeing the godfather & his two **** 
laugh.gif

I'm satisfied with the show.
This.

Punk/Rock was a cluster-**** for the most part and the finish was
eyes.gif
, but I'm okay with Rock winning.

The Rumble match was very good even though the eventual outcome was very predictable.

I'm not a regular watcher anymore. Haven't in God-knows how long. So seeing Rock win tonight, I am all for it. That was awesome. I feel like I'm 10 years old again right now.

If it's Cena vs Rock again, i will avoid WM for the first time since WM 23
This

Cena vs Rock II

Lesnar vs Triple H II

sick.gif

So honestly this just ruins everything. If its going to be punk vs taker now punk looks weak, and not a threat to beating taker. and if he does beat taker it devalues both punk and taker because the rock beat punk who beat taker
mean.gif
all jumbled up

So pretty much Cena will go over rock. Triple H will go over Lesnar . and if Punk faces Taker , taker will go over punk
sick.gif

Wow I am not optimistic about wwe at all

idk how people can be satisfied with predictability. this has to be the worst RR and PPV i've seen in years. Punk loses clean to the PEOPLE's ELBOW? YOU GET ONE SHOT AND WIN? SLAP IN THE FACE TO THE WWE TITLE.

oh yeah, and Cena winning.

GOOD NIGHT

mean.gif
I'm satisfied because for one night I took off my smark hat and watched the show as a fan. Didn't over think it and just enjoyed the show.

I'm sure a lot of you guys hated seeing Cena and Rock win, but I thought I was a pretty damn good show overall.
I said it earlier I thought a lot of the complaining was unwarranted, that was up until the way the match ended. The interference, then the restart, then the finish was beyond terrible. I wouldnt have been mad if either guy won it, but for a match of this magnitude it should have been organized better. This isnt how blockbuster main events are supposed to be.

Thumbs up PPV for me.  Main event wasn't great, but anyone expecting a great match out of The Rock is expecting too much.  He's a guy who wrestles once or twice a year.

I really liked this year's Rumble match, and the two undercard matches were both good as well.

I do not get you guys sometimes. You talk about getting over clean and looking weak but Punk ain't won clean in like 6 months...... Rock wins CLEAN and yall complain, Punk looks weak for months with the help of the shield and all yall talk about is PUNK GOD? :smh: You really wanted it to end like that tho? Good PPV for me. I'll give it a B+ just for the swerve.

Congrats to PLVN and kb8 3qwick for winning the Rumble Pool.

Ziggler was in the longest so that goes to Club and ITO.

Either Cena or Ryback had the most eliminations.  I'll have to check official #'s tomorrow.

As long as Punk stays in the title picture, I'm happy. I knew it had to end sooner or later. They can't just have him drop the title and have him fade into nothing like they have down with his previous reigns. 

Damn good show. Money well spent.

I didn't see Rock winning there. How in the hell did they do the stuff on the outside in the dark :lol:

I'm not even mad at the result. If Rock was gonna win, I do think it should've been another Rock Bottom instead of the People's Elbow. It was a chaotic match, but the only reason I'd rate it low is cause I was anticipating Punk making Rock look better in this match. Not sure who else agrees, but I think Cena vs Rock was better than this match. Seemed to be paced better or something, not sure. I was definitely entertained, and the only reason I'd knock it down a notch is cause of the Royal Rumble result basically foreshadowing the Rock winning.

Back
Top Bottom