WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

I like the idea Vader.
laugh.gif

You need to add a option for people to write their NT name, otherwise how will you know who wins?
Done and done... thanks for the heads up.

This is pretty interesting

From PWInsider

WWE will be releasing a unique DVD and Blu-Ray titled "Best of Raw After the Show" on 4/22. The promotional material for the release reads, "For 52 weeks a year, the WWE Universe is glued to their seats for 3 hours of pulse pounding action on Monday Night Raw. But what happens after the cameras stop rolling? Now, in this new DVD/Blu-ray set, The Best of Raw: After the Show, fans get a unique perspective of WWE's flagship show, with never-before seen footage of Raw's aftermath. Traditionally, Raw has continued on into the night purely for the enjoyment of the live audience. Now, no one is left in the dark as all the top Superstars in Raw history are presented in rare form. Get a heavy dose of WWE's most colorful Superstars- The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, DX, John Cena and more, showing off their larger than life personalities, often times shedding their on-camera personas for the sake of pure fun. From Austin beer bashes, birthday celebrations, humorous improv, crowd interaction, and dark matches sure to please the hardcore fan, these are the moments that can only happen in WWE."

That Best of Raw After the show DVD will be copped.

There's also a new Shawn Michaels DVD coming out next month named Mr. Wrestlemania.

:lol: 'tista

So when Sting enters the RR this year, will he be wearing a shirt, and will his tight not be tucked in?

And speaking of Sting, just like how Kofi and Dolph should be repackaged as the New New Age Outlaws, Christian should be repackaged as Sting. Dress in all black and white, face paint, attack the Shield and Wyatt's with a golf club, and profit.

I got a better rehashed idea. Have christian mock sting by pretending to be him dressing up as him until wrestlemania when the real sting comes and beats him.

Christian forever the old wcw hasbeens go to jobber

Just bought my ticket to smackdown being taped on 25 March. $84 total for floor seat. :pimp: will be my first live event here in Boston.

Can't wait for WWE Live tomorrow. Gonna be doing everybody's entrance ala Brock Lesnar guy.

Batistas machine gun in the aisle :pimp:

Are there any sites with tell-all, behind the scenes type info regarding the Rumble?

Would love to know how the match itself is planned out/rehearsed before it begins.

Are there any sites with tell-all, behind the scenes type info regarding the Rumble?

Would love to know how the match itself is planned out/rehearsed before it begins.
Doesn't Pat Patterson or somebody book the entire thing on their own? I remember reading that the Shovel was working with him, I guess around last year's Rumble to learn the ropes.

Back
Top Bottom