WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

I'm really hopeful that Christian will be a surprise entrant in the RR.

NOT

Now that I think about it.. A heel Christian final run would be best at this point. The IWC is no longer one of Christian's peeps.

That Ambrose video was fun to watch.

Crazy to see what he's evolved into.

Yeah.. Corino was the man.

​
Those WWE checks must be looking hella nice for dis dude to be out here cool with the blatant shucking and jiving.
laugh.gif
LOL but his house nice tho. I mean what else was he supposed to do? Be in TNA?

ROH have opened talks with New Japan with an attempt to bring Hiroshi Tanahashi in. There have been talks about using a number of New Japan wrestlers during 2014 for major shows.

If this is true... might be cool.

Just found out that we won't have our friend's condo near bourbon st for Mania. Now we gotta scramble and find a damn hotel this freaking sucks :smh:

Vince tripping while getting into the ring :lol: then tryna' play it off by just sitting there.

Last edited:
I met The Hurricane & Reverend D-Von & I got their autographs in 2002, they came to the Orland Park Public Library, in Orland Park, Illinois, they read a book, I got to ask Hurricane a question. I didn't have camera to take picture with them. they arrived a little late to the signing. I think there was a live Raw that night but I didn't go.

Back
Top Bottom