WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

IF we get Sting/Taker for WM, I'd just do Batista vs Brock and Bryan, after winning the rumble, facing Orton

Sting is 50 would him and Taker really be that great of a match? It'd just be cool as **** to see them going against each other for the nostalgic factor of it being what people have wanted to see for so long.
It wouldn't be a great match in terms of actual wrestling at all. However, the star-power factor is there and should help WM30 sales. The lead-up to the match should be pretty strong as well as long as WWE doesn't butcher it.

Last edited:
They're both old and at the downside of their careers, but I think Sting and Taker would do everything possible to leave us in awe.

I'm excited if it happens just to see how they introduce Sting and the reaction he would illicit.

i3eLl.gif

They're both old and at the downside of their careers, but I think Sting and Taker would do everything possible to leave us in awe.

I'm excited if it happens just to see how they introduce Sting and the reaction he would illicit.

while I agree they would do everything to leave us in awe, it could very easily turn into a botchamania classic

Taker tends to work out his entire Mania match beforehand with his opponent so I would imagine this would be no different

stings finally going to WWE!! he should of been over there YEARSSSS ago, back when it was still called the WWF!
BTW did y'all know sting and the ultimate warrior started out together as tag team partners?! Thought that was pretty interesting when i learned of it.

Had pants please give this guy the proper gif

Wonder who will be the heel and who will be the face. The contract they give sting must be alot if hes gonna job to taker. I dont think ive ever seen sting job outside of wcw

Since this is a good chance this is Takers last match, I would much rather see him go out with Kane. Have Taker fight the authority and try and destroy Kane for becoming corporate

Dolph definitely not in that category but hardy, Rollins, punk definitely look the same.

Sting should borrow one of the shield's vests so he won't have to wrestle in a shirt. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

We will only have 3 pools. Sorry to everyone who joined after the first 90.  #'s coming in a few minutes.

2014 NTWT ROYAL RUMBLE POOL

Below you will find your name and number.  Each pool competes against themselves (not cross pools).  The number you drew equates to that number entrant in the Royal Rumble match.  There will be prizes for the overall winner of each pool.  Depending on what I can come up with, there may also be prizes for the entrant with the most eliminations and longest time in the match.  We also have the wonderful miz autographed photo which will go to one of the people who had the shortest time in the Rumble match.

Back
Top Bottom