WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/20 8PM ET - HHH V BROCK LESNAR | PUNK V CENA V SHOW P27

*tears* at hymen's post after Jules
roll.gif

Sup fellas?

Won't be able to watch SummerFest or NTSlam tonight.

Been without cable and Internet access since Wednesday afternoon.
sick.gif

They're doing some roadwork around my area so traffic has been diverted through the street in front of my house. Some dumbass decided it would be a good idea to drive a semi-truck carrying a large shipping container through a residential area. Said semi-truck knocked down the cable/Internet connection to my house as it was passing through on Wednesday. The cable company said they won't be able to fix it until Monday so I'm SOL.

I'm at my brother's house now, so that's why I have internet..

Missed the WWE 13 roster reveal. Aside from no Kurt Angle or The Ryback, the roster looks good.

For anyone who missed it you can see the full roster here.

Hopefully I can catch a replay of SummerFest tomorrow, also hoping the PPV isn't as underwhelming as the build up to hit has been.

That sucks, Toine. :{

It sucks about as bad as me being pinned by Dfly.

I'm ready for Summerfest. Solid card top to bottom. Hopefully the matches are booked right.

That sucks, Toine. :{
It sucks about as bad as me being pinned by Dfly.
I'm ready for Summerfest. Solid card top to bottom. Hopefully the matches are booked right.

Can you believe we lost to those two illegals?..Damn shame..

I'm baffled that there's even "mixed feelings" about Cesaro. It's like they just want something to complain about when they call someone up

Hope they actually let Cesaro be involved in wrestling matches instead of stupid gimmick-fests like they did with Santino..

A whooping 58,000 people are watching the preshow on Youtube.

Scott Stanford and Matt Striker are the announcers.  My God are they awful.

Cesaro ripped up Santino's cobra.  He went for the Neutralizer, but Santino powered out.  He pulled out a second cobra from the rear of his trunks.  He was about to hit it but Aksana got on the apron and distracted Santino in a comedy spot.  Cesaro hit the Neutralizer and won the the US Title.

Cesaro and Aksana TOUTED! after the match and then made out.

eventually they need to let Ryback get into a PPV

I can see Sheamus winning then the henchmen come down to lay a beat down on Sheamus and Ryback comes and takes them all out...would be a perfect angle for him

Back
Top Bottom