WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/20 8PM ET - HHH V BROCK LESNAR | PUNK V CENA V SHOW P27

Changing subjects from Summerslam, but....

JULIA REILLY (CLAIRE LYNCH) HAS QUIT TNA

Apparently once her identity was revealed and people began finding out more about her (being an "actress" in South Florida as well as playing Olive Oil at the Popeye attraction in Universal Studios), she flipped out and quit.  Extremely unprofessional of her to quit in the middle of the storyline.  And c'mon, you're going on TV in front of over a million people every single week.  You really think people aren't going to find out who you are?  She certainly isn't a very good actress either from what we saw of Clarie Lynch.

TNA will now wrap up this storyline as soon as possible.  That's a good thing, but now we'll always wonder where they were actually going to go with the storyline.  I still assume it was going to come out that Kaz was the baby daddy.

It also explains why they were so mean when talking about Claire Lynch this past Thursday on Impact.

jyy70.jpg

Can't believe they put Jericho over Dolph..:{ ..Especially since DZ pretty much carried Y2J the entire match..

I had ziggler winning this match and not cashing in tonight but after seeing him lose I dont have a doubt in my mind he cashes in tonight.

On del rio hopefully since I picked del rio to win

Another contest fail :lol

And oh, so Claire Lynch was being a terrible actress on purpose? Nice

The finish saw Jericho on the apron.  Vickie grabbed his leg.  Ziggler rolled up Jericho but he kicked out.  Ziggler went for the Zig Zag, but Jericho threw him into the corner.  He then get Ziggler in the Walls of Jericho and Ziggler tapped out clean in the middle of the ring.

Cole and Lawler put over how "Jericho finally won the big one."

If you read my PPV Preview, this is certainly shaping up how I thought it would....

solid match but why does Dolph have to look weak and lose?

Hopefully he cashes and gets the strap tonight

I hated why Del Rio did it, and I already hate Heyman for introducing himself by his full name everytime he talks.

**** we know who you are

wait.. wut?
Ziggler's carrying Jericho now? >D

Uhh yeah..Jericho has not been the same in this last comeback..We all think his matches will be the best of each ppv he's been on since his return and everytime he's just not performed up to Y2J standards..That whole match he just seemed a tad too slow and, I hate to say it, awkward..

Paul Heyman said that they have two words for HHH, "Tap Out"

Daniel Bryan vs Kane up now.  D Bry getting in the Ditto Guy's face.

Back
Top Bottom