WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/20 8PM ET - HHH V BROCK LESNAR | PUNK V CENA V SHOW P27

"I can't wait to see JTG tweet about this" :rofl:

And the new version of Ryback's music is kind of annoying. Guess it has to grow on me

Last edited:
i LOVED JTGs selling of Rybacks signature move right before he performed it. You see JTG trying to break Ryback's grip with his hands, while everyone else who takes any move like that is always so stoic (see Johnny Ace a few months back). i didnt care much for JTG before but i like him now

Last edited:
Does Ryback get blazed before he wrestles or something? Both his eyes are red as **** :lol: :lol: It's like his pink eye alternates every week

"I can't wait to see JTG tweet about this"
roll.gif
"I can't wait to see JTG tweet about this." Dat ether.
I'm 99.9% sure that line came straight from Vince through the headset.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

i LOVED JTGs selling of Rybacks move right before he performed it. You see JTG trying to break Ryback's grip with his hands, while everyone else who takes any move like that is always so stoic (see Johnny Ace a few months back). i didnt care much for JTG before but i like him now

Do you think Vince and company noticed that?

i LOVED JTGs selling of Rybacks move right before he performed it. You see JTG trying to break Ryback's grip with his hands, while everyone else who takes any move like that is always so stoic (see Johnny Ace a few months back). i didnt care much for JTG before but i like him now

Word I was watching him the entire match. But JTG has always been good at selling moves. **** he has had enough practice getting squahed.

maybe that sell was enough to let JTG keep his job? i mean, he's been around for YEARS now and has done nothing, but still gets to collect a paycheck.

JTG: Professional Seller. Book it

Last edited:

I'm gonna say no :lol:

LOL all I know is I saw Slater with the mic, flipped the channel to see Matt Leinart and his center botch a snap, then I flipped back and hear R-Truth's music and see him standing over Slater :lol:

Last edited:
IDC if he's getting over with the IWC crowd...my feelings for Slater remain the same as AJ's entrance song.

What are the chances PTP wins the Tag belts after the AW situation? I'm not mad at AW's rants since it's 100% truth but that **** probably buried PTP for good.
tired.gif

Last edited:
How sloppy will hhh/lesnar be?

no way lesnar loses and hhh doesn't like putting ppl over.

Last edited:
I like how WWE didn't advertise that Eve is on that new show on NBC since it's on at the same time as RAW :lol:

Back
Top Bottom