WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/20 8PM ET - HHH V BROCK LESNAR | PUNK V CENA V SHOW P27

I wish Randy Orton would punt AJ in the damn head when she's skipping around.  The skipping gimmick needs to go, now.

JTG and fat skunk hair.

The next two people to be future endeavored!!!

Dude, really?  Give it a rest already.  It's beyond beat into the ground.  A great wrestler is a great wrestler.  But when you say Sid Vicious is a hall of famer, you sound like a moron.

Give it a rest? You mean like how iu constantly rant about every little thing that happens on raw? if koko b ware and yokozuna are HOF'ers, why not Sid. BTW, what number am i on your hate list? how many other ppl/thing have you written down on that list in the past hour?

Dude, really?  Give it a rest already.  It's beyond beat into the ground.  A great wrestler is a great wrestler.  But when you say Sid Vicious is a hall of famer, you sound like a moron.

And when you say anything you sound like a moron..BAAAZZZZIIIINNNGGGG!!!!

Vickie looking good. What else is new though?

Y2J!:smokin:p

This has been a GOOD Raw.

Piper trolling on the mic :lol

Last edited:
Wow.  Think this match was a message to JTG?

"I can't wait till JTG tweets about this!"

Prediction, this match was punishment for last week, and JTG is released this Friday.

Wow.  Think this match was a message to JTG?

"I can't wait till JTG tweets about this!"

Prediction, this match was punishment for last week, and JTG is released this Friday.
Nobody cares about your catch up posts 4w.

Fast-forward to where we are now.

What's worse 4W playing post catch up during RAW live or GHIMS posting news/pictures during RAW live?
23r62hk.jpg

:rollin Rusty

Even though I only saw parts of Piper's Pit, it's just as awful as this Raiders/****boys game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom