WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/20 8PM ET - HHH V BROCK LESNAR | PUNK V CENA V SHOW P27

Wouldnt you just give it to the guy who had their hold in first? I would have rather see her decide it that way than the way it really ended which was terrible. At least that would have caused some controversy 

Last edited:
Punk still retains :Nthat

but might lose the strap at NOC because it's in Cena's hometown.

Big Show dominated the match early.  Punk took control.  He hit a top rope elbow on Show.  Punk locked on the Koji Clutch on Big Show and Cena then locked on the STF on Big Show at the same time.  Big Show tapped out.  The ref didn't know who to announce as the winner.

In a disputed finish for the WWE when a crucial decision needs to be made, AJ SKIPS OUT TO THE ******G RING.  She announces, the match will be restarted.  So Big Show just gets a complete pass for tapping out.

Big Show hit a double chokeslam on Punk and Cena.  He got a near fall.  Cena took control.  He hit Big Show with the AA.  Punk threw Cena out of the ring and covered SHow to get the win.  So Show jobbed twice in one night.  I am SO tired of having to hear what a monster he is.  He never wins any important match.

Decent match but nothing special.

The crowd was very behind Punk.

Watch HHH attempt to make this super epic and extinguish Punk's win :lol

And with Punk pinning Show, what is that for the contest, like 2/5 :lol ? *come on Sandow and/or Ryback match*

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ WWE cutting the sound off when Durst flipped the camera off.
Durst thinking it's still the Attitude Era.  I guess that makes sense since that's the last time he was relevant.

Ugh, a concert.

Hey AW... Rosa's back.

And your Divas Champion only role is a gogo dancer.  Pretty funny.

And Eve, the assistant to the GM, is a gogo dancer too.  Just get rid of all the divas already.

Back
Top Bottom