WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/20 8PM ET - HHH V BROCK LESNAR | PUNK V CENA V SHOW P27

good, im glad trips/brock is going on last. makes me think thatTrips pulls out all the stops and this thing ends up being BRUTAL

Your Brock hatred clouds your opinion.  WWE has always used tap out.  And Brock has no affiliation with Tapout brand.
I really do hate Brock; his return is terrible but I guess I can't blame him...Vince
mean.gif

people like the Rock and Brock are great for the short term but thinking long term they hurt the product
Agreed, but that's WWE's fault for not creating new stars to take their place.  So when they need to do big business, they need to bring guys like them back.

sheamus delrio feud sucks. Honestly Sheamus is the most boring champion of all time, literally not a single F is given about his matches/reign. They pair up the two most stale guys in wwe for a wack feud
sick.gif

Titles literally mean nothing anymore, i know everyone says it all the time but its really true. Remember when the wwe title was so important. Hasn't really been important for a while now. WHC is a  joke too. I'd like to see the unification of the belts and the presentation of the title as a much more prestigous prize. but thats not likely of course.

What ever happened to that alleged new title design ?

I think Cena does win but I can see Ziggs cashing in

I like Punk but he doesn't seem to be REAL over with fans; I think if he loses and goes full out heel that will really help his character

At least they're pointing out Punk hasn't main evented in months... he's definitely retaining.

BUT MICHAEL COLE, WRESTLEMANIA HAD 5 MAIN EVENTS!

Seriously though, that's the first time WWE has addressed Punk not main eventing PPVs as WWE Champion.

I like Punk but he doesn't seem to be REAL over with fans; I think if he loses and goes full out heel that will really help his character

Ziggs cant cash in since he has the Smackdown MITB, Cena had the Raw one but lost it

WWE can always change things at any given time, but I'm 99% sure that Ziggler has to use his briefcase on the World Title because he won the SD MITB.

sheamus delrio feud sucks. Honestly Sheamus is the most boring champion of all time, literally not a single F is given about his matches/reign. They pair up the two most stale guys in wwe for a wack feud :x

Titles literally mean nothing anymore, i know everyone says it all the time but its really true. Remember when the wwe title was so important. Hasn't really been important for a while now. WHC is a  joke too. I'd like to see the unification of the belts and the presentation of the title as a much more prestigous prize. but thats not likely of course.

What ever happened to that alleged new title design ?

well said 100% agreed

cena title reign
sick.gif

big show title reign
sick.gif

only person that i wouldn't mind punk dropping the belt to is Daniel Bryan or Wade Barrett when he comes back. but other than that
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom