WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/23 - Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk TLC Match, Orton vs Cena, DX Returns (p21)

imma go out on a limb and say that teddy comes out before the hardy/punk match and adds morrison to the match... and morrison wins...

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Legacy should come out to funeral music.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by KingDeeJay

imma go out on a limb and say that teddy comes out before the hardy/punk match and adds morrison to the match... and morrison wins...
sir if that happens
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
... imagine more of the spots

with the time they put into their entrance they could've used that time for a Kofi match
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

sir if that happens
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I was thinking that Punk would attack Hardy backstage, and Morrison replaces him. Then Hardy comes back into the match and its a triple threat. That would be
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

sir if that happens
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I was thinking that Punk would attack Hardy backstage, and Morrison replaces him. Then Hardy comes back into the match and its a triple threat. That would be
eek.gif
HEY!!! that was my prediction!
laugh.gif
and yes its very AYO when they say "lets get ready to suck it"
laugh.gif
i just realized that right now

I wonder what is more impressive for a Wrestler's Resume... Ending Undertaker's WrestleMania's Undefeated Streak, or getting a clean singlesvictory over Triple H.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Legacy should come out to funeral music.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

And I still don't understand "Let's Get Ready To Suck It."

And I don't understand why HBK feels the need to get the crowd to scream SUCK IT two seconds after they just finsished screaming it with HHH

Back
Top Bottom