WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/23 - Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk TLC Match, Orton vs Cena, DX Returns (p21)

lol, was R-Truth really just featured in the Breaking Point commercial???

Another very good match. They made Cryme Tyme look really strong, and for the most part, they held their own with Jericho and Show. I would consider this CrymeTyme's first big match and it was pretty good. Finish saw Jericho have JTG in the Walls, but he got to the ropes. As the ref broke the hold, Big Show hitthe big right hand to JTG from the outside. Jericho made the cover and got the win.

CM Punk giving a promo backstage about how terrible the people in Hollywood are. He said he would re-write the end of the Jeff Hardy Story, and it would have ahappy ending for CM Punk. Crowd actually seems to be cheering that idea.

Kane vs Khali up now. Ohhhhhh boy!

Heel Punk.
pimp.gif

Are they really going to make Kane lose to this guy? I know he kidnapped his brother and all.....but Kane doesn't need to job to everybody, does he?

Originally Posted by chino905

916, thanks for the new link, bro!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

i just tuned in because i was eating dinner and babysitting my nephew for a bit

is it worth it to catch a replay of the first hour?
Yeah, the previous matches were good.

Originally Posted by Physicx

i just tuned in because i was eating dinner and babysitting my nephew for a bit

is it worth it to catch a replay of the first hour?

From Joey Style's Twitter

WWEJoeyStylesBreaking News: Rob Van Dam and Lita are backstage here at the Staples Center in LA.

interesting...won't amount to a thing.

Just wanted to chime in about MVP since you guys were talking about it earlier. New attire, new finisher. I think they need to really give him a completerepackage to elevate him as a main eventer. Ballin and The Playmaker suck.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The real winners are Cryme Tyme, because they got mut rub from established stars. I like Show and Jericho, because they're gonna elevate others, and develop stars.
Completely agree.

Back
Top Bottom