WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/23 - Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk TLC Match, Orton vs Cena, DX Returns (p21)

chrisbenoit: what a fu#$ing sh$t end

Someone is mad...
laugh.gif

When did Runjin Sighn go from translator to brother?

What an awful match. Why the hell did it go so long? Terrible match. Crowd cheered Kane's win. They keep trying to make him a heel, but never go allthe way with it.

DX up next. Thank God it's not going on last.

laugh.gif
Morrison is billed from L.A., yet the bookers couldn't find something or him to do? They should've had him challenged DH Smith or Tyson Kidd, orhaving him and Evan Bourne team up against Kidd and DH.

Man, Ive been a wrestling fan since I was like 1989. This stuff is sad, real sad. Kane and Kahlil, this stuff is terrible.

I was there for the Monday Night War and Original ECW (best wrestling shows I've ever been to).

And this stuff within the last 2 or so years has been trash.

And lastly, I don't want to see some 40 yr olds trying to sell this DX stuff. It was cool 10 years ago.

everybody bring out your shovels
laugh.gif

BDd9shovel.jpg

smh.gif
at cole...."HEY!!! RHODES!!!!....DIBIASE!!!!!.....LEGACY!!!!!!"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Morrison is billed from L.A., yet the bookers couldn't find something or him to do? They should've had him challenged DH Smith or Tyson Kidd, or having him and Evan Bourne team up against Kidd and DH.

Maybe Morrison and the Hart Dynasty will run in at some point during the TLC match. Matt as well

I won't lie, it's a pretty cool entrance.

Way overdone, but pretty cool nonetheless.

However, Lawler's fake laughing and amazement is SOOOO annoying. I really hate Lawler just as much as Cole.

instead of comin out with a tank they shoulda came out with shovels those machines where they dig up big loads of dirt? damn i forgot what they're called
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom