WWE Survivor Series - 11/23 8pm PPV - Chris Jericho vs John Cena | HHH vs Hardy vs Koslov (p12)

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Well, the joke's on me for thinking that the WWE would book something sensibly. Let's all take a moment to laugh at how stupid I am.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
great match good finish

I just realized this is first time Cena is the World Champion. I was wondering why all of y'all was pleading with him not to "bling bling" the belt.

it was bad enough when he truned the wwe belt into a portable rim, but i'll be damned if he does that to the whc

Originally Posted by Agthekid

How dudes get vacations and then autmatic title runs. That is a slap in the face to all the dudes that have been working hard these past few months smh.
Poor Jeff if hardy doesnt win by wrestlemania ive lost all hope

WWE is in trouble...

this was the 1st major PPV that I didnt order since probably 2004, and im glad I didnt b/c It is just like every other PPV that went down this year

Survivor Series didnt even have that major feel to it...

I wish they go back to making it the day before Thanksgiving and incorporate the "Thanksgiving Eve Tradition"

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ this being the only positive response for Cena winning...my dude is ecstatic.
you damn straight lol

indifferent.gif
to everyone crying.

It was a GREAT match, not one bad thing about it. Both Cena and Jericho gave it 100% and neither of them came out of it looking weak, both looked very strong.I may even say Jericho came out looking stronger than Cena. But overall, it was an amazing match.

If everyone here would just stop crying for two seconds because things didnt end up the way they wanted maybe you would've appreciated the match more.

Cena > most of the locker room. If you think he doesn't deserve the belt because he didn't work hard enough for it than
indifferent.gif
to you. Nobody in the entire world of pro wrestling works as hard asCena.

Overall a great and entertaining show. I'm glad I ordered it.

Originally Posted by YardFather

indifferent.gif
to everyone crying.

It was a GREAT match, not one bad thing about it. Both Cena and Jericho gave it 100% and neither of them came out of it looking weak, both looked very strong. I may even say Jericho came out looking stronger than Cena. But overall, it was an amazing match.

If everyone here would just stop crying for two seconds because things didnt end up the way they wanted maybe you would've appreciated the match more.

Cena > most of the locker room. If you think he doesn't deserve the belt because he didn't work hard enough for it than
indifferent.gif
to you. Nobody in the entire world of pro wrestling works as hard as Cena.

I'm glad I watched it for free. I am practical.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

WWE is in trouble...

this was the 1st major PPV that I didnt order since probably 2004, and im glad I didnt b/c It is just like every other PPV that went down this year

Survivor Series didnt even have that major feel to it...

I wish they go back to making it the day before Thanksgiving and incorporate the "Thanksgiving Eve Tradition"

PPVs like this are why I don't order them. It's a crap shoot to see if you're going to get a quality show and to me, that's not worth the $40to take the chance.

indifferent.gif
to everyone crying.

It was a GREAT match, not one bad thing about it. Both Cena and Jericho gave it 100% and neither of them came out of it looking weak, both looked very strong. I may even say Jericho came out looking stronger than Cena. But overall, it was an amazing match.

indifferent.gif

79f35c96ffe146f71de2a2de71afc71bf96f5a8.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Anyone still have that pic of the shocked Cena fan?
2dtznrk.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo....Thank you so much.

One of the greatest pics I have ever seen. Anyone remember what went down to make Junior look like that?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
to everyone crying.

indifferent.gif

You could say he's working hard but if you don't think he's using HGH you're out of your mind. Plus he was guaranteed this belt.His contract says so. Anyway, screw the sinking ship known as the WWE. They lost a lot more fans tonight.

Overall, this was a terrible PPV. Edge and Cena could not save this botch fest.

"One of the greatest pics I have ever seen. Anyone remember what went down to make Junior look like that?"

-Edge winning the WWE title in a triple threat match against Cena & RVD-

Back
Top Bottom