WWE Survivor Series - 11/23 8pm PPV - Chris Jericho vs John Cena | HHH vs Hardy vs Koslov (p12)

Originally Posted by Jules300

If I were Vince, I wouldn't want 5+ million wrestling fans watching a fresh concept and entertaining product either. Especially with the product he is currently producing. And based on the response we have been getting to this weeks Hard Core episode with special guest Bill Goldberg, Vince may be blowing gaskets as I type (if you missed it check your schedules for replays of this weeks CCW on CMT)

So a 0.2 rating is equivalent to 5 million viewers now? Bischoff must be using the same numerical system that Hogan uses to claim that Andre weighed 700 lbswhen he slammed him at WM III.

I'm sorry, but that is not a good read. It is a Eric throwing a whiny hissyfit.

For the Armageddon PPV, the official website is still showing the initial advertising for the event(Triple H vs. Vladimir Kozlov). With Edge's title winlast night leads you to believe that plans changed at the last second. A Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship between John Cena, Batistaand Chris Jericho is advertised.

Source: Ewrestlingnews.com

There's a rumor that today Gail Kim and Melina will appear and or be in tonight's RAW Show. They were spotted at last night's Survivor SeriesPPV, and Gail was spotted hanging around the WWE superstars at a restaurant after the show.

Source: ImpactWrestling.com

Author: Triple Q

Originally Posted by areyouin729

^ sorry but this is a horrible move giving Edge the belt back right away unless they plan to let Hardy take it at Wrestlemania

fans of growing weary of the Jeff Hardy teases
Bingo.

I think that's the plan all along...Jeff is the most over wrestler in the 'E, but he still has to prove himself to management. He was on the road tohis first title but he %%@*+% up (again), so as long as he stays clean and out of trouble, I think they'll let him win the strap at WM 25. All of theseteases are only going to make the moment THAT much bigger...which is what should happen. Edge and Hardy will be entering their own feud (with HHH somehowinvolved), but can they really drag it out for 5 months? I'm wondering if Edge will still be champion by then...5 months is a pretty long time, especiallycoming off a HHH reign which last 6 months...

At first I thought Hardy would get the MITB that he should have had this year, but the MITB should be given to someone who they plan on giving a majorpush...Hardy is already a main eventer, he doesn't really need that right now IMO...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I still have a hard time picturing Jeff as the WWE Champion.

As much as I want it to happen....I do too.

For a lot of people (myself included)...The thought of him actually winning outweighs the reality of him being champion.

HHH actually let himself get pinned last night. Amazing.
laugh.gif

Jeff is a victim of the Rob Van Dam effect. The fans wanted RVD to be champion but when the E finally relented, he was caught with drugs while driving. I'mnot surprised Vince is hesitant to put the belt on Hardy given his troubles in the past. He's not a HHH or a Cena or Edge or Taker who have given theirlives to the business and are consumed and dedicated to it. Jeff as champion would be cool, but he's never had the drive or the passion in wrestling likethe aforementioned four have. His brother should be a world champion before he does.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

For those who missed it (or just want to see it again)...

Edge returns and becomes new WWE Champion.

wdf, the announcer said Edge was the World HEAVYWEIGHT Champion, and Cena was simply WORLD Champion. What's going on here? But it might just be a mistake.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Has anybody noticed that the WWE Championship belt still has a medallion labeled "MON NITE RAW" even though the belt is now defended on Smackdown?
I never liked the blinged out belt... They should go back to the "attitude" era belt.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Hey Eric....

How are those ratings for Hogan's Celebrity Wrestling doing?

I saw some clips of the "hard core" episode. I might actually watch it. Looked hilarious!

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Jeff is a victim of the Rob Van Dam effect. The fans wanted RVD to be champion but when the E finally relented, he was caught with drugs while driving. I'm not surprised Vince is hesitant to put the belt on Hardy given his troubles in the past. He's not a HHH or a Cena or Edge or Taker who have given their lives to the business and are consumed and dedicated to it. Jeff as champion would be cool, but he's never had the drive or the passion in wrestling like the aforementioned four have. His brother should be a world champion before he does.
I like how you overlooked him having the ECW title.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom