WWE Survivor Series - 11/23 8pm PPV - Chris Jericho vs John Cena | HHH vs Hardy vs Koslov (p12)

I didn't get to see this but I red the results.

I'm glad Edge returned and won the belt.
pimp.gif

Having Cena win made me glad I didn't watch it even for free.
smh.gif

It's not the fact that he won. It's just they gave it to me and force feed him to us thru to them corny *@% vignettes.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

indifferent.gif
to everyone crying.

It was a GREAT match, not one bad thing about it. Both Cena and Jericho gave it 100% and neither of them came out of it looking weak, both looked very strong. I may even say Jericho came out looking stronger than Cena. But overall, it was an amazing match.

If everyone here would just stop crying for two seconds because things didnt end up the way they wanted maybe you would've appreciated the match more.

Cena > most of the locker room. If you think he doesn't deserve the belt because he didn't work hard enough for it than
indifferent.gif
to you. Nobody in the entire world of pro wrestling works as hard as Cena.

Overall a great and entertaining show. I'm glad I ordered it.

I honestly don't know how you can say it was a great match. It was slow and plodding, and it was clear they were protecting Cena for any possible injury. There is a difference between giving 100% and having a great match. This was NOT a great match. Cena was in no condition to have a 30 minute match.

I thought this was one of the worst WWE PPV's in a while. Usually, shows aren't necessarily great on paper, but they turn on to be very good shows. Tonight's show was poor from top to bottom. The casket match was awful, divas were terrible, both elimination matches were dull, the HHH/Koslov match wasone of the worst PPV matches of the year until the finish, and I've already stated my thoughts on Jericho/Cena.

The show will be remember because we have two new champions, but that will be the only reason it will be remembered.

Damn even 4w hating on the match?

I don't get how this was a bad match. It may have seemed slow, but it was a smart slow. Jericho was dominant and worked over cena's injury, and as soonas cena would start to mount a comeback, cena shut him down.

^For as long as I've been watching wrestling which is a long time

Wrestlemania last year remember what the first move of the match was? Orton hit HHH with the WWE title, didn't get DQ'd

That McKane picture had me
laugh.gif

Who has a feeling that Cena is gonna change the WHC?
tired.gif

He changed the U.S. Championship and the WWE Title by adding the spinner. I think the WHC is next.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Now that I think about that was stupid as +!%%, how was Jeff able to hit everyone with chairs and not get a DQ.

Triple threat matches are always no DQ
nerd.gif
Since when?

I was wondering why the hell Hardy could get away with chair shots on everyone but if you think about it, once Hardy hit any of the three, who doyou disqualify? If he hits Kozlov, do you disqualify HHH or Edge? It's simple in a one on one match, whoever doesn't get hit is disqualified but sinceits a triple threat, you can't really disqualify anyone because you don't know exactly which wrestler is the one who is cheating.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Now that I think about that was stupid as +!%%, how was Jeff able to hit everyone with chairs and not get a DQ.

Triple threat matches are always no DQ
nerd.gif
Since when?
I was wondering why the hell Hardy could get away with chair shots on everyone but if you think about it, once Hardy hit any of the three, who do you disqualify? If he hits Kozlov, do you disqualify HHH or Edge? It's simple in a one on one match, whoever doesn't get hit is disqualified but since its a triple threat, you can't really disqualify anyone because you don't know exactly which wrestler is the one who is cheating.

pimp.gif
Yall dudes are smart

Wrestlemania last year remember what the first move of the match was? Orton hit HHH with the WWE title, didn't get DQ'd
OHHHH

Very Good Read

Eric Bischoff Fires Back at Vince

Eric Bischoff has fired back at Vince McMahon for threatening to sue Ed Leslie for using the "Brutus the Barber Beefcake" name on Hulk Hogan's CCW show. Here are his comments.

"So, "Big Bad Billionaire" Vince and his high power lawyer wants BHE TV LLC to cease and desist from using "Brutus The Barber Beefcake" within our show "Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling" on CMT.

I won't go in to the legal aspects of the case, but suffice to say that we received the letter from Vince's lawyer in early November and responded accordingly (and continue to use Brutus The Barber Beefcake).

Prior to receiving the letter, I got a call from Brian Knobs who informed me that Vince's surrogate Johnny Ace called Brian, who hasn't worked for WWE in a decade, and threatened him not to go near any WWE talent or events as no one who is associated with CCW will ever work for WWE again. Then I found out that Jimmy Hart, one of the hardest working and loyal people I have ever met, was told he was no longer going to be used for WWE promotions because of his association with CCW, even though he asked for and received permission to do our show! As we subsequently learned, Vince went ballistic after viewing an episode of CCW and ordered Johnny to make the calls.

The truth is, I don't blame Vince for going ballistic.

If I were Vince, I wouldn't want 5+ million wrestling fans watching a fresh concept and entertaining product either. Especially with the product he is currently producing. And based on the response we have been getting to this weeks Hard Core episode with special guest Bill Goldberg, Vince may be blowing gaskets as I type (if you missed it check your schedules for replays of this weeks CCW on CMT)

According to Brian, Johnny told him that Vince was furious that CCW "exposed" the business. If that statement weren't so transparent it would almost be funny. Even the most die-hard WWE loyalist knows that Vince has exposed the business more than anyone in history whenever it suits his financial self-interest (see avoiding regulation and taxation by athletic commissions) or lame creative decisions (Hornswoggle).

For Vince McMahon to attempt to bully and intimidate Brian Knobs, Jimmy Hart, or Brutus is pathetic. These men have every right to pay their bills and feed their families. Vince McMahon didn't invent the wrestling business, he has just exploited it more than anyone in history and I respect him for that. But that doesn't mean the wrestling industry is his own personal domain. His recent actions are simply his way of trying to maintain his monopoly like grip on the business and is reacting to what he thinks is a threat.

For all of you fans who have been supporting CCW, I want to thank you. The emails and suggestions for what you would like to see in season 2 are much appreciated."

source: pwinsider.com

Author: Max Hammer

Originally Posted by Jules300

Very Good Read

Eric Bischoff has fired back at Vince McMahon for threatening to sue Ed Leslie for using the "Brutus the Barber Beefcake" name on Hulk Hogan's CCW show. Here are his comments.

"So, "Big Bad Billionaire" Vince and his high power lawyer wants BHE TV LLC to cease and desist from using "Brutus The Barber Beefcake" within our show "Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling" on CMT.

I won't go in to the legal aspects of the case, but suffice to say that we received the letter from Vince's lawyer in early November and responded accordingly (and continue to use Brutus The Barber Beefcake).

Prior to receiving the letter, I got a call from Brian Knobs who informed me that Vince's surrogate Johnny Ace called Brian, who hasn't worked for WWE in a decade, and threatened him not to go near any WWE talent or events as no one who is associated with CCW will ever work for WWE again. Then I found out that Jimmy Hart, one of the hardest working and loyal people I have ever met, was told he was no longer going to be used for WWE promotions because of his association with CCW, even though he asked for and received permission to do our show! As we subsequently learned, Vince went ballistic after viewing an episode of CCW and ordered Johnny to make the calls.

If I were Vince, I wouldn't want 5+ million wrestling fans watching a fresh concept and entertaining product either. Especially with the product he is currently producing. And based on the response we have been getting to this weeks Hard Core episode with special guest Bill Goldberg, Vince may be blowing gaskets as I type (if you missed it check your schedules for replays of this weeks CCW on CMT)

According to Brian, Johnny told him that Vince was furious that CCW "exposed" the business. If that statement weren't so transparent it would almost be funny. Even the most die-hard WWE loyalist knows that Vince has exposed the business more than anyone in history whenever it suits his financial self-interest (see avoiding regulation and taxation by athletic commissions) or lame creative decisions (Hornswoggle).

For Vince McMahon to attempt to bully and intimidate Brian Knobs, Jimmy Hart, or Brutus is pathetic. These men have every right to pay their bills and feed their families. Vince McMahon didn't invent the wrestling business, he has just exploited it more than anyone in history and I respect him for that. But that doesn't mean the wrestling industry is his own personal domain. His recent actions are simply his way of trying to maintain his monopoly like grip on the business and is reacting to what he thinks is a threat.

For all of you fans who have been supporting CCW, I want to thank you. The emails and suggestions for what you would like to see in season 2 are much appreciated."

I don't know why this is such a "good read".

I mean, I'm not one to totally defend Vince McMahon, but the difference between making thousands off the business and making millions off the business iscatering to those that still buy into the Kayfabe in professional wrestling.

Protecting a certain level of Kayfabe is in professional wrestling's best interest for the long term.

Eric Bischoff does not, and has never, understood that.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by Jules300

Very Good Read

I mean, I'm not one to totally defend Vince McMahon, but the difference between making thousands off the business and making millions off the business is catering to those that still buy into the Kayfabe in professional wrestling.

Protecting a certain level of Kayfabe is in professional wrestling's best interest for the long term.

I didnt say i agreed with Eric on this. I just thought it was a good read.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I mean, I'm not one to totally defend Vince McMahon, but the difference between making thousands off the business and making millions off the business is catering to those that still buy into the Kayfabe in professional wrestling.

On point.

I don't like Vince's way of doing things there...but he is protecting his business.

Has anybody noticed that the WWE Championship belt still has a medallion labeled "MON NITE RAW" even though the belt is now defended on Smackdown?

^ sorry but this is a horrible move giving Edge the belt back right away unless they plan to let Hardy take it at Wrestlemania

fans of growing weary of the Jeff Hardy teases

Back
Top Bottom