WWE Survivor Series - 11/23 8pm PPV - Chris Jericho vs John Cena | HHH vs Hardy vs Koslov (p12)

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^^ lol, you could have at least put a spoiler warning.

My bad
laugh.gif
, it's pretty obvious anyways, you know?

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

^^^ lol, you could have at least put a spoiler warning.

My bad
laugh.gif
, it's pretty obvious anyways, you know?

Yeah, I know but there are plenty of Jerichoholics here, you might upset some of them earlier than usual.
laugh.gif

HOLD UP...are y'all even reading my posts?
frown.gif
smh.gif

I said...

Spoiler [+]
SPOILER: John Cena to win World Heavyweight Title at Survivor Series.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

The current plan is for John Cena to defeat Chris Jericho at Survivor Series later this month to become the World Heavyweight Champion. Survivor Series is on Sunday, November 23rd and will be live from the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, MA.

Can't say I didn't see it coming...the WWE hyping up his return for months, him being in his home state, and his first match back is for the World Title. So Jericho will have lost the strap in back to back PPV's...how weak does that make him look? Oh well, he's still a 5 time champ...
ohwell.gif
. For the record, I don't have a problem with Cena being champion again...he's arguably WWE's biggest draw and hasn't held the strap in a little over a year. It's just the way they're going about it...at least make dude win a contenders match or something. C'mon now...
smh.gif

all the way back on the first page...
smh.gif

But no one should be surprised about this though...I just don't like the way they're going about it.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

frown.gif
smh.gif

I said...

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif
tired.gif

The current plan is for John Cena to defeat Chris Jericho at Survivor Series later this month to become the World Heavyweight Champion. Survivor Series is on Sunday, November 23rd and will be live from the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, MA.

Can't say I didn't see it coming...the WWE hyping up his return for months, him being in his home state, and his first match back is for the World Title. So Jericho will have lost the strap in back to back PPV's...how weak does that make him look? Oh well, he's still a 5 time champ...
ohwell.gif
. For the record, I don't have a problem with Cena being champion again...he's arguably WWE's biggest draw and hasn't held the strap in a little over a year. It's just the way they're going about it...at least make dude win a contenders match or something. C'mon now...
smh.gif

smh.gif

But no one should be surprised about this though...I just don't like the way they're going about it.

Must of overlooked that part
eyes.gif
, i always read your posts though, ifanything it adds to who he could be feuding with.

<3

pimp.gif

It was the first thing on there though...
laugh.gif

Y'all read the McMahon thing, right?
nerd.gif

I cant wait til Vinny Mac is back on tv.

frown.gif
smh.gif

I said...

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif
, i always read your posts though, if anything it adds to who he could be feuding with.

The plan is Batista vs. Cena feud.
They wanted, by they I mean Batista, wants a long program with Cena for a huge build-up for when Batista will most likely take the title from Cena.

frown.gif
smh.gif

I said...

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif
, i always read your posts though, if anything it adds to who he could be feuding with.

They wanted, by they I mean Batista, wants a long program with Cena for a huge build-up for when Batista will most likely take the title from Cena.

Stuff like this is why its hard to support the brand. You don't even have to earn a shot the traditional way. Just kiss enough $%! and you'll be therein no time.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

frown.gif
smh.gif

I said...

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

Stuff like this is why its hard to support the brand. You don't even have to earn a shot the traditional way. Just kiss enough $%! and you'll be there in no time.

QFT

John Morrison is quickly becoming one of my favorite wrestlers, dude has it all.

I find the Miz corny and think he is holding back Morrison because the Shaman outshines him in everything they do.

A little while ago it looked like they were pushing Miz harder but it seems as if the tables have turned as of late. Maybe Miz was one of the dudes whoconstantly smokes weed.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Batista is the downfall of Raw. Thank God Samckdown is more entertaining, even with Omega H.

It's official The Filipino Ego aka Botchtista is my most hated wrestler. HGH is a close 2nd.

Who Is The Wrestler Who Failed For Marijuana 12+ Times?

According to sources backstage, the wrestler in question who failed a dozen tests for pot is Brian Kendrick, whose push has leveled off in recent weeks.Kendrick is said to be a frequent marijuana smoker who happily pays the fines to continue his habit.

pimp.gif
true smoker he'll keep paying the fine just to keep smoking.

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

Who Is The Wrestler Who Failed For Marijuana 12+ Times?

According to sources backstage, the wrestler in question who failed a dozen tests for pot is Brian Kendrick, whose push has leveled off in recent weeks. Kendrick is said to be a frequent marijuana smoker who happily pays the fines to continue his habit.

pimp.gif
true smoker he'll keep paying the fine just to keep smoking.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Now I really think Brian Kendrick is that dude.

I cant stand Batista on the mic. I think he sucks real bad.

And him pulling these backstage politics is weak. A new HHH in the making. I can't wait til HHH and Batista leave WWE.

Wow, I think I hate Botchtista more than Omega H too. Sure, Omega H no-sells finishers until he puts you down with the unstoppable force of the gut kick -Omegagree combo and is also a colossal d*ck, but at least he isn't a talentless schmuck that sucks at everything and abuses the Konami Code for infinitetitle shots that he doesn't deserve.

the Brian Kendrick is that dude
pimp.gif

Vince needs to just let Batista retire. Triple H is actually pretty reasonable. He doesn't demand title shots left and right, just long title reigns onceevery 2 years.

If I could be serious for a moment...

- Does anyone else�see Vince McMahon�becoming Al Davis?� For those of you who don't who Al Davis is, he is the owner/president/dictator of the OaklandRaiders.� He is a senile old man who is living off of his previous accomplishments and thusly is unwilling to listen to anyone in his organization.� He is waytoo old and way too out of touch with the current state of his sport but refuses to relinquish his position even though his organization suffers for it.� Theemployees are unhappy, the fans are unhappy, and the product is terrible.� What's sad is I only see Vince getting worse as he gets older.� I'm prettysure he's gonna die before he steps down.� Which I guess is�good cause at least it will delay the Stephanie McMahon reigme
sick.gif
.� I think that will�be the day I stop wrestling.

- Did anyone else catch the jab Shawn Michaels threw at Hulk Hogan on Raw?� Basically when he was doing his walk with Rey "The�EskimoKisser"�Mysterio, he said something along the lines of "I've walked to the ring with a lot of people including Hulk Hogan...i know I'm not acelebrity or anything...", which is a�shot at Hulk's reality show, "Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling".� That reminded me ofone of the greatest promos ever cut by Shawn...roll it..

- The E is up to it's old tricks again.� Flash back to Royal Rumble 2008.� John Cena returns from an injury and no one expected it.� The Madison SquareGarden crowd marks out.� The usually anti-Cena Madison Square Garden crowd.� Myself included.� Flash forward to present day.� For almost two months, every WWEprogram has featured at least one 3-minute John Cena informercial�explaining how�he once beat Jesus in an Iron Man match.� They�are doing exactly what madepeople hate John�Cena in the first place...forcing him down our throats.� But then again, maybe that's what the E wants.

-�And finally, I haven't read any spoilers or anything but�if MVP loses to a woman or�Hornswaggle, I'm writing someone�a very mean letter.

FTW!�

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

- Does anyone else�see Vince McMahon�becoming Al Davis?� For those of you who don't who Al Davis is, he is the owner/president/dictator of the Oakland Raiders.� He is a senile old man who is living off of his previous accomplishments and thusly is unwilling to listen to anyone in his organization.� He is way too old and way too out of touch with the current state of his sport but refuses to relinquish his position even though his organization suffers for it.� The employees are unhappy, the fans are unhappy, and the product is terrible.� What's sad is I only see Vince getting worse as he gets older.� I'm pretty sure he's gonna die before he steps down.� Which I guess is�good cause at least it will delay the Stephanie McMahon reigme
sick.gif
Perfect comparison.

I gave it some thought one day...I don't think the WWE is like the major professional sports in this country, which will ALWAYS remain running regardlessof the social/economic climate. I could see the WWE folding and going bankrupt in a couple of decades...Attitude Era was professional wrestling's peak andIMO it will never reach or come close to reaching that level again.

That is, of course, things change dramatically...which we all know it won't...
Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Wow, I think I hate Botchtista more than Omega H too. Sure, Omega H no-sells finishers until he puts you down with the unstoppable force of the gut kick - Omegagree combo
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

I have no problem with them building the return of Cena to be honest. My problem is the fact that he is getting a title match after he pretty much jobbed hislast 2 PPVs.

The return of Cena could have sold itself. There was no need to put him in the title match.

It's like the WWE is so desperate for ratings and their writers are so piss poor, their only solution is to put the strap back on Cena.

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

- Does anyone else�see Vince McMahon�becoming Al Davis?� For those of you who don't who Al Davis is, he is the owner/president/dictator of the Oakland Raiders.� He is a senile old man who is living off of his previous accomplishments and thusly is unwilling to listen to anyone in his organization.� He is way too old and way too out of touch with the current state of his sport but refuses to relinquish his position even though his organization suffers for it.� The employees are unhappy, the fans are unhappy, and the product is terrible.� What's sad is I only see Vince getting worse as he gets older.� I'm pretty sure he's gonna die before he steps down.� Which I guess is�good cause at least it will delay the Stephanie McMahon reigme
sick.gif
Perfect comparison.

I gave it some thought one day...I don't think the WWE is like the major professional sports in this country, which will ALWAYS remain running regardless of the social/economic climate. I could see the WWE folding and going bankrupt in a couple of decades...Attitude Era was professional wrestling's peak and IMO it will never reach or come close to reaching that level again.

That is, of course, things change dramatically...which we all know it won't...
Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Wow, I think I hate Botchtista more than Omega H too. Sure, Omega H no-sells finishers until he puts you down with the unstoppable force of the gut kick - Omegagree combo
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
Comedy.

The return of Cena could have sold itself. There was no need to put him in the title match.

It's like the WWE is so desperate for ratings and their writers are so piss poor, their only solution is to put the strap back on Cena.
They need to put us NT wrestling heads on the job of writing
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom