WWE Survivor Series - 11/23 8pm PPV - Chris Jericho vs John Cena | HHH vs Hardy vs Koslov (p12)

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Jules300

The Ottawa Sun newspaper interviewed Randy Orton about what happened over the weekend.

What calmed him down:"I wasn't thinking before I was saying things, I was taking the heel person a little too seriously. Vince said he couldn't have somebody who was a loose cannon. He said if any person was going to stop Randy Orton from succeeding, it was Randy Orton."
What's this about?
Hes talkin about when he first came to the E

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I only want Trish Stratus to come back to wrestling if she gets her implants back.

Oddly enough i think she looks better now...looks like she just got smaller ones and not the recockulous ones she had back in the day

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

I only want Trish Stratus to come back to wrestling if she gets her implants back.

Oddly enough i think she looks better now...looks like she just got smaller ones and not the recockulous ones she had back in the day
Heresy. The bigger the better.

Following his loss to James Mason on SmackDown, MVP has lost 15 consecutive TV matches in a row. Here is the updated "MVP Loss-A-Meter":

08-29 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Jeff Hardy.
09-05 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Shelton Benjamin.
09-07 Unforgiven - Pinned twice; by Jeff Hardy, and by Triple H at the conclusion of the match.
09-12 SmackDown - Lost Fatal Four Way Match to Jeff Hardy when Kendrick was pinned.
09-19 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Triple H.
09-26 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Triple H in tag match vs. Triple H & Jeff Hardy.
10-03 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Jeff Hardy in All Star Eight-Man Tag Team Match.
10-10 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Jeff Hardy.
10-17 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to R-Truth.
10-24 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Kung Fu Naki in tag match vs. R-Truth & Kung Fu Naki.
10-31 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Jeff Hardy in six-man tag match vs. The Hardys & Rey Mysterio.
11-03 Raw - Pinfall loss to Matt Hardy in tag match vs. The Hardys.
11-07 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to The Khali.
11-14 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Kung Fu Naki.
11-21 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to James Mason.

This is a good way of punishing MVP for what he said to someone at a drug test in August.

Source: ImpactWrestling.com

It was announced that for TNA's PPV the main event for Final Solution would be Sting,Booker T,Kevin Nash and Steiner vs AJ Styles and Samoa Joe with twopartners of there choice.But if AJ Styles pins any of the Main Event Mafia he is the new TNA Heavyweight Champion.

Source:http://www.ewrestlingnews.com

Announced on Thursday's iMPACT, there is going to be a "Feast Or Fired" match on next month's PPV where 14 TNA wrestlers will contend for TNAchampionships. One wrestler will be "fired" from TNA though.

Last year, there were four briefcases in the corners; TNA World Heavyweight Championship number 1 contender, TNA X Division Championship number 1 contender,TNAWorld Tag Team number 1 contender. Hoever one contained a pink slipand the wrestler gets fired. If the match works like last year it should be good.

Names set compete in the match are as follows: The Motor City Machineguns, The Latin American Xchange, Rock N' Rave Infection, "Black Machismo"Jay Lethal, "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt, "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams, BG James, Consequences Creed, Curry Man, Cute Kip and Shark Boy.

This should be a good match for the PPV.

Source: ImpactWrestling.com

Wow that would have been a great match if you took out BGJames and Cute Kip and put in 2 good wrestlers. MCMG should win the tag titles and Curry Man should begetting fired so Christpher Daniels comes back.

Originally Posted by YardFather

If I have a Comcast HD box and I order Survivor Series will it be in HD?

u fail
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Former Smackdown Diva Kristal Marshall is the new Ms. Bikini America. The event, held this morning saw Marshall beating more than 400contestants to claim the title. This is especially impressive as the former Diva has just had a child with former WWE Superstar Bobby Lashley.

The Bikini America pageant is part of the Fitness America Weekend.

Credit: 411mania.com

Author: Dominic Korgath

This dime

kristalmarshallwwerq0.jpg

had a baby by this bum?

xofrwi.jpg

SMFH
indifferent.gif
yes im jealous

Former Smackdown Diva Kristal Marshall is the new Ms. Bikini America. The event, held this morning saw Marshall beating more than 400 contestants to claim the title. This is especially impressive as the former Diva has just had a child with former WWE Superstar Bobby Lashley.

This dime

had a baby by this bum?

xofrwi.jpg

SMFH
indifferent.gif
yes im jealous
My dude face is mad crusty.

Former Smackdown Diva Kristal Marshall is the new Ms. Bikini America. The event, held this morning saw Marshall beating more than 400 contestants to claim the title. This is especially impressive as the former Diva has just had a child with former WWE Superstar Bobby Lashley.

This dime

had a baby by this bum?

xofrwi.jpg

SMFH
indifferent.gif
yes im jealous
I don't normally hate on another man but *#%! Bobby Lashley
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

My Survivor Series Predictions:

Team Batista
Team Smackdown Divas
Team Michaels
Undertaker
Jeff Hardy
John Cena

Originally Posted by YardFather

If I have a Comcast HD box and I order Survivor Series will it be in HD?

u fail
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Because I want to watch wrestling I fail? Who gives a damn if I order it or not. I just want to know
nerd.gif

BOSTON - Jeff Hardy was found unconscious in a stairwell at his hotel in Boston today, and was rushed to the nearest emergency room.

Due to privacy issues, WWE is not releasing the name of the hospital.

WWE.com will have more information if it becomes available.

Via WWE.com
Part of a storyline?

Originally Posted by RFX45

BOSTON - Jeff Hardy was found unconscious in a stairwell at his hotel in Boston today, and was rushed to the nearest emergency room.

Via WWE.com
Part of a storyline?
tired.gif
I give up.

Via WWE.com
Part of a storyline?
c02150e6cad7b3f16f3c15d220fa5d035c8f233.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Via WWE.com
Part of a storyline?
tired.gif
I give up.

How do you think Vince feels.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Via WWE.com
Part of a storyline?
tired.gif
I give up.

indifferent.gif

Via WWE.com
Part of a storyline?
tired.gif
I give up.
indifferent.gif

What? Vince doesn't like the negative PR.

Via WWE.com
Part of a storyline?
tired.gif
I give up.
indifferent.gif

Stoneface is to Hardy not you.

Via WWE.com
Part of a storyline?
tired.gif
I give up.
indifferent.gif
Stoneface is to Hardy not you.

Oh. So what drug do y'all think it was this time?

I wouldn't be surprised if he was shooting up heroin.

eek.gif
They would have no choice but to put him in rehab. Take notes everyone,whenever Jeff rocks the face paint he is off the wagon.

my god I really hope that this is part of the storyline...

it easily could be b/c now I have some interest in SS and this was about to be the 1st major PPV i havent watched in probably 4-5 yrs

If this isn't a storyline, Jeff needs to be fired. And this is coming from a huge fan of him. He has been on a huge roll lately and it's only a matterof time before he gets the belt.

Back
Top Bottom