WWE Survivor Series - 11/23 8pm PPV - Chris Jericho vs John Cena | HHH vs Hardy vs Koslov (p12)

Props on the link retrogearsolid.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
RKO's theme would be better without the vocals.

Now Priceless' theme is en fuego. I miss Junior DiBiase. I hope he does a run-in Sunday.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Man, show me where wrestling is going.

when you find out can you let me know... when Bret Hart says wrestling is dead to him...
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
..... (i gotta cop that book soon)

Need to finish RAW on the DVR...I'll have my thoughts on it later on...

Details on the upcoming McMahon family angle and Vince's return.

- The current plan for Stephanie McMahon on television is for her to become the heel General Manager of the Raw brand with Shane McMahon as the babyface. Preliminary plans have this leading to Vince McMahon's return which will be him coming back as a babyface and eventually siding with Stephanie as a heel, saying he's proud of his daughter for being willing to do whatever it takes to take over the company.

So I'm guessing Vince comes back around WM 25? Plans could always change, but this is probably going to stick seeing as it's the McMahons and not someregular workers...

Why Ted DiBiase Jr. was written off television.

- I was told that Ted DiBiase was off doing a movie which is why he was written off television. WWE also wants to focus on Cody Rhodes and Manu.

-[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dibiase will be starring in a straight to DVD release "The Marine 2". John Cena will not be taking part in the project, because it would of required a extensive re-write to the script.[/font]

- I was told that Ted DiBiase was off doing a movie which is why he was written off television. WWE also wants to focus on Cody Rhodes and Manu.

-[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dibiase will be [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]starring in a straight to[/color] DVD release "The Marine 2". John Cena will not be taking part in the project, because it would of required a extensive re-write to the script.[/font]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

* DJ Gabriel w/Alicia Fox vs. Unknown Jobber
* Jack Swagger vs. Tommy Dreamer in an All American Challenge match.
* Matt Hardy, Finlay & Kofi Kingston vs. Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes & William Regal

Armando Estrada was released today. Talk about missing the boat on that gimmick.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by toine2983

"I hear voices in my head.....they council me...they understand......they talk to me."

pimp.gif

i love that Rev Theory song... and I'm not really a rock fan.
I know the dude in the bands dad, he always talks about Rev Theory...IM LIKE I FREAKIN KNOW WHO THEY ARE BUT HE ALWAYS PREACHES THEM TO ME

I'm behind on the DVR but is WWE just proved there really are no more original ideas in wrestling. I was waiting for DJ Gabriel do this

Layla>>>>>>>>>> Alicia Fox

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

-[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dibiase will be starring in a straight to DVD release "The Marine 2". John Cena will not be taking part in the project, because it would of required a extensive re-write to the script.[/font]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

So dudes putting there careers on hold for straight to DVD movies now?
smh.gif

I just got done watching ECW and that DJ Gabriel dude was beyond corny. And his theme was annoying as hell. I think a repackaging is in order already.

And that black wasn't even that good looking. I'd hit but she wasn't all that.
laugh.gif

*POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*

Spoiler [+]
smh.gif
John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship is being advertised for the November 30th RAW live event in Reading, Pennsylvania. Take this for what it is worth as these commercials are always taped several weeks in advance.

[

Back
Top Bottom