WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Say what you will bout cena, but he def is not hbk circa 1990s. Hell actualy put guys over. And who was the last non cena/rko champ?
I have to disagree with this. He had a chance to put The Miz over and didn't. Sheamus went over because he's HHH's boy.

So chair matches is first man to put the other in a sitting position, or is this a violent version of musical chairs, first one to sit wins?

Orton vs Kofi is going on in the dead spot on tonight's show. The program may have gotten Kofi over, but they blew it with the payoff match.

Yall wanted new stars..now you got some. Can't take it back now.

And I'll be SHOCKED if Taker retains. No way they book Baptista to lose this one.

Cena doesn't really put people over because he wants to. He's just a spineless yes man who goes along with anything Vince says.

Dude just said no more dangerous than a chair match after naming the dangerous matches in the WWE. Get the hell out of here

In this whole discussion of "putting a wrestler over," is it always the fault of the superstar? I think sometimes the lesser known guy justdoesn't have enough personality to be put over... in the case of The Miz, eh... dude has plenty of personality but it's an annoying one... youdon't hate him or love him... he's just that annoying guy at the party that you wanna punch in the face... as far as Sheamus goes, has he already been"put over" just because he won the title? I think just by being in the match (and continuously getting good matches afterwards) he could be put overas a major heel... maybe not Orton status but he could be a good #3 heel behind Jericho and Orton... I don't think Sheamus is automatically over by winningthe title...

I mean like at Evan Bourne, dude is all the way over with the crowd but nobody's looking at him to win anything above an IC title... if he did it would beRey Mysterio as WHC all over again... I think it depends on your gimmick, your quality of matches and what you do in those matches... just my thoughts...

Cole: vintage undertaker

Stiker: i had a feeling you'd say that

laugh.gif

I really don't get the point of keeping the title on The Undertaker. He's the last guy in the WWE that needs it.

And restarting matches is such garbage.

This is stupid. Chair shots are legal, and so is brawling outside the ring, but low blows aren't? Come on, Botchtista got screwed. I can't believeI'm saying that.

I haven't kept up with wrastling as much as I used to; I do have a semblance of what's going on, but Kofi doesn't have the accent anymore?

Back
Top Bottom